My boyfriend is annoying.

Options
brittanyjeanxo
brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
He's sitting here pinching my arm fat and calling it a "love pinch." I think I'd like to kill him now, but I don't want to make a mess. Suggestions?

Replies

• Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Rat Poison. No mess.

Oh, or you could pinch his dong and say "Its not THAT cold in here."
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    hahaha what is this?
  • had3nuf
    had3nuf Posts: 59
    Options
    Yep..rat poison...works like a charm....no messy clean up!! Lolol
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    You would be amazed the respect you get with a head butt. After you head butt some *kitten* ONE time, they will never f**k with you again - it is now my first response
    hit him quick, hit him hard - right between the eyes and you don't have to say anything or ask for anything - They get it
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options

Bwaaaahahahahahaaaa!!! Well played! :laugh:
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    ....also a good kick in the groin will get his attention. Call it a "love tap". :bigsmile:
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    slip some alli in his drink
  • had3nuf
    Options
    You would be amazed the respect you get with a head butt. After you head butt some *kitten* ONE time, they will never f**k with you again - it is now my first response
    hit him quick, hit him hard - right between the eyes and you don't have to say anything or ask for anything - They get it
    How can I do it so that I won't have a bruise on MY forehead? Lol...no, seriously
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    My husband used to do things like that thinking he was being cute or slightly annoying but never knew it really bothered me and made me uncomfortable.

So one day I finally told him in a calm way - after the fact - that I am a woman and if he wants to stay with this one he shouldn't pinch any portion of my body or make any of it giggle especially if I have asked him to stop because I shouldn't always have to get so deep to tell him why something bothers me - that he should simply stop because I asked him to.

He has never done anything like that again
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    rat poison
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options

hahahaha:laugh: :laugh: That's a good one

but seriously my bf makes my fat jiggle sometimes too...so annoying...I can't wait til it's gone
  • EuroDriver
    EuroDriver Posts: 254
    Options
    anti-freeze in small doses(add it to his food)... he will get flu like symptoms and eventually die... nearly impossible to diagnose too!!!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Start making comments about hot guys and how ripped they are, how chisseled their 6-pack is or how you would just drool if you could ever get your hands on those biceps. He'll get the picture real quick!
  • had3nuf
    Options
    anti-freeze in small doses(add it to his food)... he will get flu like symptoms and eventually die... nearly impossible to diagnose too!!!
    That's so awesome :drinker:
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    It's okay. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a spatula and beat him with it. It led to a spatula/back scratcher duel, but I won.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    It's okay. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a spatula and beat him with it. It led to a spatula/back scratcher duel, but I won.
    Wait, a beating is a punishment?

Oh ****. I'm doing this all wrong.
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    You guys are ALL WRONG! Feed him chocolate, big macs, french fries, ice cream, M&M's and make him really fat. Then play with his arm fat and see if he likes it. In Fact, pinch and twist his arm fat and he will never say anything about you again!

No rat poison!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    ....also a good kick in the groin will get his attention. Call it a "love tap". :bigsmile:

Awesome! :laugh:
  • rsf218
    rsf218 Posts: 4
    Options
    Rat Poison. No mess.

HILARIOUS
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Rat Poison. No mess.

HA HA HA HA! I was going to suggest the SAME thing!