Most Obscure Weight Loss Benefits

Options

Replies

• JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    It's good to hear that I'm not the only one that has the issue with the fabric on my jeans.

My belly is getting smaller so there's less chance of making that yucky noise when your tummies smack together during sex. :laugh:
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I've found that it's easier to get my washing washed and dried now my clothes are smaller. More items per wash and less drying room required.
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    @jelly-jaks - I kinda like that smacking noise.
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    @jelly-jaks - I kinda like that smacking noise.

:laugh: I was waiting for someone to get their panties in a bunch over my comment. Some people seem to forget this board is for people over 18 and the majority of us have had sex at one time or another
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    It will be nice to not worry about how big the seats are at the theater or ballpark. I hate the anxiety leading up to events.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Now that I'm a men's "small", there seem to be less clothing choices, as it looks to me like manufacturers make more stuff in large and xlarge than small.
    I get this completely. I do a bit of my clothes shopping at Costco and a lot of what they sell doesn't go smaller than a women's size 6. I'll always need a medium top because I have large shoulders and a big ribcage and bones don't shrink, but I'm already at a large 6/small 8 and the thought that I wouldn't be able to shop there for pants any longer would make me sad.
  • mfpchris
    mfpchris Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Now that I'm a men's "small", there seem to be less clothing choices, as it looks to me like manufacturers make more stuff in large and xlarge than small.

Yup, I used to go to my Walgreens and get five XXL white Ts for $10 bucks. I went in the other day all they had were Xl, XXl, XXXL, XXXXL, and women's styles sized in small and medium. I kid you not. Totally worth it though.
  • cupotee
    cupotee Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Gas money yo.
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely having a ton more sex than I used to....( In a not whoreish way, I pick and choose)
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    I'm not sure it's obscure, but sex is better.

totally agree with this!!! as of rite now, i don't like the way i look so i def don't feel sexy!! back in the day when i was at my prime weight sex was a lot more often, so i'm sure my hubby would like me 2 feel sexier, lmao!!!!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    No more gut trying to roll over my pants when I sit down.
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Not having my belly sit on my lap......
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    way less arguments with my spouse because all around I am a happier person = a lot more time not wasted!!!
  • piperjon
    piperjon Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I don't have ongoing itchyness in that crease beneath my belly's paunch, as my paunch is less, well, paunchy. More air!
    My belly button also seems to be less, er, odiferous, and require less frequent cleaning. (TMI? Sorry...)

I more frequently underestimate my strength, particularly in my legs. All those years of carrying around extra weight has left my legs rather strong. While it's interesting, it's also a bit of a problem on the martial arts mat. I have to get use to whole new body mechanics. Which in turn has made me more clumsy than normal.

I can't drink as much alcohol. (not so obscure) And when I do, I have to pee roughly twice as often. (More obscue and WTF???)

It's a lot easier to get out of my water bed, too.

Life is better!

Pj
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I won't have to constantly buy new pants because my thighs rubbing ruins the fabric on the legs.

Oh gods this is so true. I really look forward to that day.

Oh me too - I hope this really happens, I am so sick of replacing jeans that I totally love and which are otherwise in great shape!!! (love your new pic ady)
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I have saved a fortune cooking at home and eating out less.
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I can wear stilettos! Without the fear of tumbling over.
  • Purecity
    Purecity Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others who said their shoes are bigger...my feet actually lose weight. I find this so funny :)
  • DebbieEdwards1020
    DebbieEdwards1020 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Not having to think about "what will fit". Just picking anything out of my closet and knowing it fits and looks good.
  • beach_bum_gurl
    Options
    The most bizarre thing I discovered is that I can walk past mirrors and for the longest time I did not recognize myself.