Ok. Worked my TAIL off today. Need your vote on something..

Options
13»

Replies

• shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Red or white?

Red. Pinot Noir

Mmmm, great choice! My favorite red varietal! Now you've got me crazy a glass at 9:30 in the morning... lol
  • Countrymade
    Countrymade Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Have the wine. Don't deprive yourself of the things you like.
    I had a Mai Tai tonight. It fit in with my calories. It was delish!!
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Red or white?

Red. Pinot Noir

Mmmm, great choice! My favorite red varietal! Now you've got me crazy a glass at 9:30 in the morning... lol

Ha.
  • Banks01
    Options
    Enjoy a glass or two...Red is especially good for you. and tasty! :P

This.

Are you still talking about the wine?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Yes, assuming you haven't eaten back all your exercise calories at this point, and because you earned it!

I burned 2022 and have eaten 993 (and snacked when I wasn't hungry)

MFP says I have 2399 remaining.

This is a ridiculous question. Clearly, you should drink at least a bottle or two. And, you should invite me over. Sheesh.
  • Banks01
    Options
    Yes, assuming you haven't eaten back all your exercise calories at this point, and because you earned it!

I burned 2022 and have eaten 993 (and snacked when I wasn't hungry)

MFP says I have 2399 remaining.

This is a ridiculous question. Clearly, you should drink at least a bottle or two. And, you should invite me over. Sheesh.

It's not hard to have a bottle. And you better hurry over, I go to bed at 11 :)
  • wendylady76
    Options
    Uh.... I think burning 2000 calories in one day constitutes a glass or two. It's only a little over 100 per 4 oz glass so go for it.
  • Banks01
    Options
    Uh.... I think burning 2000 calories in one day constitutes a glass or two. It's only a little over 100 per 4 oz glass so go for it.

Who pours 4ozs!!!! I fill up the glass!
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    Seriously though - you're eating like, a third of your calorie needs. How can you possibly work out for hours a day on less than 1100 calories? How are you people not like, fainting left and right?
  • Banks01
    Options
    Seriously though - you're eating like, a third of your calorie needs. How can you possibly work out for hours a day on less than 1100 calories? How are you people not like, fainting left and right?

Stored reserves from years of bad decisions?

It really wasn't that bad, P90 kicked my *kitten* as did the dread mill, but I feel pretty good now. Plus I had a boatload of water
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    definitely.
  • Banks01
    Options
    I drank the bottle, but I'm hitting it hard again today sooooooo......it was so good
  • Judas_Queen
    Judas_Queen Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    yes! yes yes yes!

always yes!

2000 cals burned is epic! what did you do? run to france!?

but definitely yes! (unless you're weighing it up and not 100% sure, then i'd say no, because something is making you wanna say no!) but you have earned it! I'm burning loads this week so i can drink on friday!!1