Replies

• BeeRod527
    BeeRod527 Posts: 104
    Options
    Go Team 4 Go!

:glasses:
  • Coffeeandkisses
    Options
    I'd love to join in with this as my first challenge, but I have no idea what all this team talk is! So I'll just watch and join in from the sidelines. Good luck everyone :smile:
  • jnwl905
    jnwl905 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi, is it too late for me to join this group. I was already focusing on being down 20lbs by Halloween but being a part of this group will help to keep me motivated.
  • jesstiger81
    jesstiger81 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Go Team 6 and everyone else!!! Looking forward to getting started today.

I battled a stomach virus all weekend so I hope that didn't mess me up too much. I'm still not 100% today so I don't think I should do Zumba, but I am going to try to eat really healthy!!!

Can't wait to see my results in 10 weeks!
  • omgzstef
    omgzstef Posts: 157
    Options
    Woohoo good luck everyone!

(Go team 6!!) :happy:
  • jeanie✰
    jeanie✰ Posts: 127
    Options
    Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo TEAM ONE!
  • gullettgirl
    gullettgirl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jackie for setting this up!! Good luck everyone! Let's go team 5!! :)
  • shadykins
    Options
    Yes you are doing such a great job...way to go and Thanks from all of us.
  • kristlynngirl
    kristlynngirl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Stocked up at Walmart last night on some goodies to keep me moving. I also got Zumba Wii and so this morning was my first Zumba experience and time flew by and I sweat like crazy!!!
  • jesstiger81
    Options
    Team 6

How did you like the Wii Zumba? I have a membership to a Zumba fitness center but probably won't renew next month because it is a 20 minute drive one way and $65/month. I need to save $$ but have a gift card to GameStop so I may get a Wii and Wii Zumba to do at home.

I would suggest that we either put our team # in our signature, or post it at the beginning of each of our posts!!
  • BeeRod527
    Options
    I hate the fact that I have to change my rest day from Wednesday to today. I had to get my new dryer installed today and he didn't showed up until well after 12pm. I thought he was going to be there at 9am. That caused me time to work out today. Now I can't go to the gym (babysitting tonight) and have to go on Wednesday to make it up. There so much I can take with the stationary bike in my room. I have one follower (who isn't part of the challenge) who wants me to push for 20 minutes more. I would but after yesterday's cheat day, I want to keep it within the 1000-1200 calorie range for today.

To make matters worse, I have to wait for the repair man to fix my washer tomorrow morning. Better spend the $125 for the repair than spend nearly $500 on a new washer. At least I can take my spinning class at night after that.
  • jesstiger81
    Options
    Aww Bee that sucks!!! Can you position your exercise bike in front of your tv? I am going to do some flutter kicks, crunches, and push-ups in front of my tv tonight!!

I am lazy today too. Have been doing Zumba on Monday nights but I figured I better take it easy since I had a stomach virus over the weekend. I really want to work out but I think I should take one more day to rest. I did walk around a hilly campus running errands this morning and I am about to walk to the mailbox ( I live in an apartment complex ) so that will at least be some activity.

Has everyone had a great and healthy day? I have had a pretty decent day, healthy eating, staying within my calories, and while I didn't go to the gym, I did get some movement in.
  • BeeRod527
    Options
    Aww Bee that sucks!!! Can you position your exercise bike in front of your tv? I am going to do some flutter kicks, crunches, and push-ups in front of my tv tonight!!

I am lazy today too. Have been doing Zumba on Monday nights but I figured I better take it easy since I had a stomach virus over the weekend. I really want to work out but I think I should take one more day to rest. I did walk around a hilly campus running errands this morning and I am about to walk to the mailbox ( I live in an apartment complex ) so that will at least be some activity.

Has everyone had a great and healthy day? I have had a pretty decent day, healthy eating, staying within my calories, and while I didn't go to the gym, I did get some movement in.

I have about 200+ calories left for the day so it all depends what my mom brings home from work. I'll probably do 10 more minutes on the bike. If not, I'll just do situps and use that resistance band before calling it a day.

Food wise is just okay compare to my trip to the Chinese Buffet (and that Blue Hawaii).
  • JackeeW
    JackeeW Posts: 72
    Options
    Woo Hoo Team 2!! My name was spelled wrong, supposed to be caripta85, I sent you all a request!

Sorry about that! I probably couldn't read my own writing. ;)
  • JackeeW
    JackeeW Posts: 72
    Options
    I would suggest that we either put our team # in our signature, or post it at the beginning of each of our posts!!

Great idea! I'm doing this now. THEN, I suppose I should contact MY team members.... oops! bahaha.

HOW IS DAY ONE GOING FOR EVERYONE?!

I didn't get any exercise in today due to work and was planning on walking this evening outside with the fam since it feels so good outside but now it's storming, so I guess it's no exercise for me today! (Well... I guess I could count the 1/2 block walk from my car to the office as "exercise" considering I made the trip from car to office to car THREE times today.)
  • KayaSamantha
    KayaSamantha Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Started day of the challenge by focusing on getting off my butt! I watched an episode of the office while doing the 30 day shred level 1 day 1 (I have done it before so I just put jillian on mute and set my laptop up beside the tv and watched both lol. I definitely missed parts of my show but it is well worth it!
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    My spin class had the "focus" motto today too. It was a nice surprise to just concentrate on focus on yourself and achieving your goals. Hope everyone else is getting to a good start with the challenge!
  • Betheroo
    Betheroo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Let's go team THREEEEEEE!!!! We're going to be drinking water like fish! Just WATCH us flush out the nasties from our systems:drinker:
  • BeeRod527
    Options
    Quiet for Team 4 as I'm trying to gather everyone on Skype!

I end up doing 30 minutes of basic Zumba instead. Had a chicken cordon bleu sandwich for dinner and went over by a little, thus doing some Zumba to burn it off.

Oh and had plenty of agua! :drinker:
  • kristlynngirl
    kristlynngirl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've been drinking so much I have spent half my 3-11 shift in the bathroom I swear! lol Between my daily latte and all this water, holy moly! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: