Options
2»

Replies

• Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Phirrgus wrote: »
    I need to dl one of those tracking apps too. I weigh almost every other day now and progress is slooooow. I'd like to see the trend.

Worth getting!

Be conscious that the trend, too, can sometimes mislead (note GottaBurnEmAll's comment above). This is doubly true before one accumulates a good set of starting data points in the app, 30 days or so.

If one is a food scale user, faith in that develops over time,
    and is helpful to recognizing when the trend-line misleads. ;)

It's all just statistics and technology, so a handy toolset, but sadly not a crystal ball.
    @AnnPT77 - sorry I completely missed your reply!

I appreciate the tips, and it's funny you mentioned the food scale as I've really been questioning mine since I bought it. Thank you :)
  • LovingReds
    LovingReds Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I honestly needed to hear that today! I weighted this morning and almost frisbee the scale out the window! I had a great week. Lots of strength training and then to see no weight loss... I sat on my bed not wanting to workout.

My boyfriend comes up the stairs and was like your body is looking good I can see it even if you can't. Then I calm said to myself... "trust the processs". Got up did my workout.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    13ecca4 wrote: »
    For those of you who weigh daily, is it important to do it at the same time every day and same clothes ect?

yes

naked, after you pee when you first get up, ideally.

I leave my underwear on :)