I need support!

Options
I am new to this site as of today and I hope after seeing my intake and how much I actually take in that this will help me. I have always been able to maintain my weight to about 140 but here in the last 2 years I have put on about 30-35 pds. I am 39 years old and may be looking at back surgery and I know loosing the weight will help me so much. Thanks for your support!

Replies

• tcase
    tcase Posts: 5
    Options
    I am new to this site as of today and I hope after seeing my intake and how much I actually take in that this will help me. I have always been able to maintain my weight to about 140 but here in the last 2 years I have put on about 30-35 pds. I am 39 years old and may be looking at back surgery and I know loosing the weight will help me so much. Thanks for your support!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp!!:drinker:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:drinker: you came to the right site because there are a lot of supportive people here that help you when you need it. Glad you joined us!:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Everyone is really friendly here. You'll get lots of support, and this is a great way to do a food journal, so join right in!
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I too have put on weight the last year actually. Not too happy about it but I love the format of the site and the food journalling. It's helped me a lot. Good luck on your new journey! :smile:
  • claireashby
    Options
    welcome! i'm new here too and have found it a real push to keep me going, love the support and love the food diaries too they are really motivational for me!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site so much. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • tcase
    Options
    Thanks so much. I plan on being as faithful as I can. would like to meet new friends on here and share my journey.
  • tcase
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • tcase
    Options
    Hello! Thanks for responding. I was so excited to log in this morning and start my new day!