why does it feel like i’ve ate soooo much when i haven’t??

Options
not really a question that y’all can answer i guess but if i get it out there kid like it feels like i ate so much even though i haven’t really. i we up at 11am and then had porridge, 3 little chocolate and then for dinner i treated myself and had 6 popadoms and onion chutney and now away to have skittles. why do u think i’m feeling this way? it’s so weird i cant explain right

Replies

• neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    What are skittles? Sounds ominous...
  • Kamille68
    Kamille68 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Skittles are candy isn't it?
  • trulyhealy
    trulyhealy Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Kamille68 wrote: »
    Skittles are candy isn't it?
    yeah they are. i thought americans had them?
  • trulyhealy
    Options
    What are skittles? Sounds ominous...

yeah
  • trulyhealy
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Fatty_Nuff wrote: »
    trulyhealy wrote: »
    not really a question that y’all can answer i guess but if i get it out there kid like it feels like i ate so much even though i haven’t really. i we up at 11am and then had porridge, 3 little chocolate and then for dinner i treated myself and had 6 popadoms and onion chutney and now away to have skittles. why do u think i’m feeling this way? it’s so weird i cant explain right
    Why do you ask if no one can answer? You past posts show a disturbing relationship with food and eating in general. I hope you are getting some counseling for this.

why does everyone think i have an eating disorder? i don’t. i just get fixed on things for a certain amount of time probs due to my autism
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,203 MFP Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Options
    This thread has been cleaned a bit to remove posts that violated community guidelines. Those guidelines are located here, if you'd like to refresh your memories: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines (really - please review these).

While you are reviewing the guidelines, please pay particular attention to these three:
    1. Play Nice

I WILL:
    I will be respectful and understand that everyone is different. Some members are new to this, so be kind to the newbies.
    I will remember the human on the other side of the screen.
    I will share my opinions while respecting others' thoughts and feelings as well.

I will be ready to hear and accept other opinions that I might not always agree with.
    I will ignore users.

I WON'T:
    I won’t be a jerk.
    I will not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. I can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but I cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the member’s spelling or command of written English, belittling a member for posting a duplicate discussion, or attacking a member for posting in an older discussion. (ie. It’s lose not loose, strong first post, didn’t you already post this today, etc.) Not every member has the same level of education, so I’ll refrain from criticizing a member for not framing their content in a manner befitting a university-level science paper.
    I won’t pick apart how something is said; I will focus on the meaning/message.
    2. Treat others with dignity, compassion and respect

I WILL:
    I will SHOW RESPECT.
    I will show kindness.

I will respect that MyFitnessPal has a zero-tolerance policy for hate speech.

I WON'T:
    I won’t be a bully.
    I won’t belittle others.
    I won’t make any derogatory references to sex, gender, age, weight, body type, disability, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation.
    I won’t stalk other members. This includes stalking a poster through the forums, posting about past events gone sour, divulging personal information, or spreading gossip or rumors.
    I won’t make stereotypes against other members.
    I won’t post discussions or comments that incite racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm to any individual or group.
    I won’t endorse violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor.
    I won’t publicly post information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person (i.e., by publicly posting any person's contact information on the forums).
    3. No Trolling

I WILL:
    I will stay on-topic in an existing discussion.
    I will report trolls instead of engaging them.
    I will contribute politely and constructively to a discussion, or move on without posting.
    I will ignore users.

I WON'T:
    I won’t troll.
    I won’t flamebait.
    I won’t call someone out.
    I won’t police other members.

I won’t feed the trolls.
    I won’t take a discussion off-topic, it’s considered hi-jacking.

Happy Monday, folks.
    :flowerforyou:
    Em
  • trulyhealy
    Options
    JustSomeEm wrote: »
    This thread has been cleaned a bit to remove posts that violated community guidelines. Those guidelines are located here, if you'd like to refresh your memories: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines (really - please review these).

While you are reviewing the guidelines, please pay particular attention to these three:
    1. Play Nice

I WILL:
    I will be respectful and understand that everyone is different. Some members are new to this, so be kind to the newbies.
    I will share my opinions while respecting others' thoughts and feelings as well.

I will be ready to hear and accept other opinions that I might not always agree with.
    I will ignore users.

I WON'T:
    I won’t be a jerk.
    I will not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. I can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but I cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the member’s spelling or command of written English, belittling a member for posting a duplicate discussion, or attacking a member for posting in an older discussion. (ie. It’s lose not loose, strong first post, didn’t you already post this today, etc.) Not every member has the same level of education, so I’ll refrain from criticizing a member for not framing their content in a manner befitting a university-level science paper.

I WILL:
    I will SHOW RESPECT.
    I will show kindness.

I WON'T:
    I won’t be a bully.
    I won’t belittle others.
    I won’t make any derogatory references to sex, gender, age, weight, body type, disability, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation.
    I won’t stalk other members. This includes stalking a poster through the forums, posting about past events gone sour, divulging personal information, or spreading gossip or rumors.
    I won’t post discussions or comments that incite racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm to any individual or group.
    I won’t publicly post information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person (i.e., by publicly posting any person's contact information on the forums).
    3. No Trolling

I WILL:
    I will contribute politely and constructively to a discussion, or move on without posting.
    I will ignore users.

I WON'T:
    I won’t troll.
    I won’t flamebait.

I won’t feed the trolls.

Happy Monday, folks.
    Em

wait what did i do wrong
  • corrarjo
    corrarjo Posts: 1,157 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    wait what did i do wrong
    You did nothing wrong. The moderators intervened on your behalf.

• HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    JustSomeEm wrote: »

1. Play Nice

I WILL:

I will ignore users.

I WON'T:
    I won’t be a jerk.

I WILL:
    I will SHOW RESPECT.
    I will show kindness.

I WON'T:
    I won’t be a bully.
    I won’t belittle others.
    3. No Trolling

I WILL:
    I will ignore users.

I WON'T:
    I won’t troll.
    I won’t flamebait.

I won’t feed the trolls.

Happy Monday, folks.
    Em

wait what did i do wrong
    Nothing. The mods thought some of the responses to you were out of line.

How are you feeling today?

This discussion has been closed.