Say it..... without really saying it.

Replies

• XzeroY
    XzeroY Posts: 53 Member
    Made me laugh :D I don’t get it
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    A couple of years ago, one night, I was about to propose to my girlfriend at the time when my roommate Joseph barged into the room out of nowhere, tripped and fell over face first, breaking this glass coffee table. He was so drunk. Totally ruined the mood.

Now, I didn't even know Joseph THAT well, don't even remember where he was from tbh, but still, I put my plans on hold to help him through his injuries.

Joseph had gotten a big glass shard in his eye, making him completely blind in that one eye. He was walking around with one of those cotton pads on it for a couple of months too, because of the discharge. It was so gross.

Then suddenly, he disappeared, along with my girlfriend

Apparently they'd bonded during the time after his injury, and slept together, leaving me behind without so much as a note. I tried to track them down, but never could.

So i guess, if it hadn't been for cotton eye Joe, I'd been married a long time ago. Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, cotton eye Joe?

I.... Don't get it 😂...
    Would make a cool song tho 🤷🏽‍♂️

Lol J, it is a song.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mOYZaiDZ7BM
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    A couple of years ago, one night, I was about to propose to my girlfriend at the time when my roommate Joseph barged into the room out of nowhere, tripped and fell over face first, breaking this glass coffee table. He was so drunk. Totally ruined the mood.

Now, I didn't even know Joseph THAT well, don't even remember where he was from tbh, but still, I put my plans on hold to help him through his injuries.

Joseph had gotten a big glass shard in his eye, making him completely blind in that one eye. He was walking around with one of those cotton pads on it for a couple of months too, because of the discharge. It was so gross.

Apparently they'd bonded during the time after his injury, and slept together, leaving me behind without so much as a note. I tried to track them down, but never could.

So i guess, if it hadn't been for cotton eye Joe, I'd been married a long time ago. Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, cotton eye Joe?

I.... Don't get it 😂...

Lol J, it is a song.

This.... Has revolutionized my workouts 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Too invested yO.

Hoping for big returns Tho 😬
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

I loved this song..
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member

I loved this song..

Here's another one for you. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZvQMgNi9C8
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member

I.... Don't get it 😂...

Lol J, it is a song.

This.... Has revolutionized my workouts 😂

This version has been on my playlist for awhile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyvkiZV0Ous
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    I was just waiting for that to get woo'd. ha!
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    oof that's gotta hurt
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    oof that's gotta hurt

I was in the break room this morning and I hit my hand on something and said "oof" and a coworker standing nearby thought I was telling him to "move". Then I had to explain the whole oof thing because he didn't know what oof was. :|
  • slimgirljo15

I loved this song..

Here's another one for you. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZvQMgNi9C8

:laugh:
  • mscheftg
    mscheftg Posts: 485 Member
    You're not actually a martyr so quit acting like it.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Must be nice to have an army at your disposal.

And now you know why most of my friends are banned.
  • slimgirljo15
    cee134 wrote: »
    Must be nice to have an army at your disposal.

And now you know why most of my friends are banned.

Some good peeps are gone :(
  • slimgirljo15
    @pudgy1977 you have a lot of people sending you love and prayers..
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    @pudgy1977 you have a lot of people sending you love and prayers..

wkt6it8dn6k0.jpg