Are you satisfied with two pieces of pizza?

1235»

Replies

• lawsonsaysread
    lawsonsaysread Posts: 53 Member
    I find myself so hungry if I only eat two slices of pizza. So basically it is no longer in my diet. Just not worth it. Occasionally my family and I go to a small artisanal pizzeria in a near by community, and I just shrink my calorie intact for the early part of the day and just enjoy the pizza with my girls. We do that like once a year so it is not a common thing.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    For a meal that is typically smaller (like my breakfast or lunch), two pieces of pizza would leave me feeling satisfied. For dinner, which is typically my biggest meal, I like to eat more food so I'll add some salad or a lower calorie soup to the pizza if I need to keep the calories lower.
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Two slices of a large pizza yes, three of a medium (cut into 8, a medium cut into 6 and we are back to two slices).
  • StargazerB
    StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    No. I have no self control with pizza (or cookies). If I eat slowly I can maybe stop at 3 but I always want 4. So I don't eat pizza very often.
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,970 Member
    I don't bother trying to only eat two slices LOL. What I do, however, is basically bank the majority of my calories the rest of the day so I can enjoy a nice dinner. I actually prefer thin crust pizza, so that helps trim down the calories a LOT. Which, to my eyes anyways, means I can enjoy a lot more of that pizza. I also like a number of veggies on my pizza, so am happy to include those.

Ice cream and the like I find much more manageable. If I'm really craving something, and I don't want to be too worried about my calories, I just bank up a bit and enjoy. Weekly average is more important than a single day.

I realize that method may not work for some people, but it works well for me as I am not one to be satisfied with a single slice of pizza either!
  • Dansfightforlife
    Dansfightforlife Posts: 111 Member
    I can’t recall a time when 2 slices of pizza were able to satisfy my hunger.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    I can eat a slice or two of pizza if I have a side dish, doesn't have to be salad. Last summer it was cantelope, this winter cottage cheese and peaches. As long as I am eating something with quantity I am fine. Sounds strange but worked for me.