If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Cherries first, plain second. And I'd nope out on any with chocolate.

I think we've had this conversation before, but cheesecake and chocolate together? :s Not worth the delicious points to me!

Yes, we have. Full circle :lol:

Chocolate in cheesecake? No for me. But cheesecake swirl in brownies? Yes.

Another nope from me. Leave my brownies plain! No cookie dough, no cheesecake, no nasty walnuts...
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Options
    Also, chocolate cream cheese frosting seems appropriate to mention here :yum:

With photos, slacker.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,871 Member
    Options
    Also, chocolate cream cheese frosting seems appropriate to mention here :yum:

With photos, slacker.

The best way to eat it:

zlabmn1yy547.jpg
  • AmyC2288
    AmyC2288 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Phirrgus wrote: »
    oh just freaking awesome. Now I want cheesecake too.

*bangs head off steering wheel* cubicle :#

• pinuplove
    Options

*bangs head off steering wheel* :#

This thread is dangerous. I've missed it :tongue:
  • AmyC2288
    AmyC2288 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    8cgfl0m9t5xt.jpg

*drools* :love:
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,721 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options

I only check this thread about once a week. Otherwise, I want ALL. THE. DELICIOUS, too!
    The only exception to this rule is slutty brownies.. By then it's less brownie and more cookie bar.
    IMG_8416.jpg

They look tasty and all, but I gotta' ask - Why are they called "slutty" brownies?

• Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options

I only check this thread about once a week. Otherwise, I want ALL. THE. DELICIOUS, too!
    The only exception to this rule is slutty brownies.. By then it's less brownie and more cookie bar.
    IMG_8416.jpg

They look tasty and all, but I gotta' ask - Why are they called "slutty" brownies?

Don't question it.. Just enjoy it.. :lol:

Honestly, I have no idea. Because double cookie brownie suprise doesn't have the same ring to it?

Because combining three seperate desserts into one makes you a sugar kitten?

It tastes so good but feels so wrong... And if it's wrong, I don't wanna be right. -Slutty brownies.

My friend gave me the recipie with that name. I have tried to look it up in a more "clean" way when I go to make them. (I brought them to a work function once, where customers would be present, and was trying to come up with a cleaner name) Things like "triple layer brownies" produce more varied results then the other name.
  • pinuplove
    Options

IMG_8416.jpg

Honestly, I have no idea. Because double cookie brownie suprise doesn't have the same ring to it?

It tastes so good but feels so wrong... And if it's wrong, I don't wanna be right. -Slutty brownies.

My friend gave me the recipie with that name. I have tried to look it up in a more "clean" way when I go to make them. (I brought them to a work function once, where customers would be present, and was trying to come up with a cleaner name) Things like "triple layer brownies" produce more varied results then the other name.

Because those brownies will let anything in? :open_mouth:
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

IMG_8416.jpg

I think I've heard a couple of reasons behind the name:

1 - they are so good, they will make you do all sorts of things for them

2 - they include so many naughty things within them this was the best description someone could come up with

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

IMG_8416.jpg

and that will become my option #3
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options

IMG_8416.jpg

:open_mouth: Dirty little things, they are.
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options

I think we've had this conversation before, but cheesecake and chocolate together? :s Not worth the delicious points to me!

Another nope from me. Leave my brownies plain! No cookie dough, no cheesecake, no nasty walnuts...

Brownie purist myself here. Especially the chewy edges... YUM

IMG_8416.jpg

soooo....is there a recipe for these beasties?? :p:o
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,721 Member
    Options

Got it. Someone once brought some decadent cake to an office potluck lunch. They said it was a "Better Than Sex" cake. Without thinking, I blurted out, "If you think that cake is better than sex, you're doin' it wrong!" My bad. >:)

• Crafty_camper123
    Options

IMG_8416.jpg

Basically it's 1 recipie of chocolate chip cookies, 1 box of oreos, 1 box of your favorie brownie mix.
    Preheat oven according to the box of brownies.
    1) Make chocolate chip cookie dough, and press into the bottom of a 9x13 pyrex pan.
    2) Press a layer of Oreo's into the cookie dough
    3) Make the box of brownie mix according to the directions.
    4) Spread brownie mix on top.
    5) Bake according to the brownie mix, or until a toothpick comes out clean.

Link to an actual recipie.

• Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options

IMG_8416.jpg

Basically it's 1 recipie of chocolate chip cookies, 1 box of oreos, 1 box of your favorie brownie mix.
    Preheat oven according to the box of brownies.
    1) Make chocolate chip cookie dough, and press into the bottom of a 9x13 pyrex pan.
    2) Press a layer of Oreo's into the cookie dough
    3) Make the box of brownie mix according to the directions.
    4) Spread brownie mix on top.
    5) Bake according to the brownie mix, or until a toothpick comes out clean.

Link to an actual recipie.
    Thank you! I think these will go great at a get together this weekend! :)
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    c1g2lq0fnegv.jpg

I have simple tastes, but this wouldn't be my portion.