Ways you enjoy going to bed!!!

Replies

• kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    With a ring of fire around the bed and the Home Shopping Network on in the background on low volume.
  • AbbyTabbyCat
    AbbyTabbyCat Posts: 16 Member
    Window wide open even on the coldest of nights (or air conditioning on and a fan in the summer). On my left side, legs curled up, left arm under the pillow propping up my head, sometimes naked, sometimes in whatever I was wearing to lounge around the house.
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    With something like this...
    xciybp1wz7nb.jpg

Also... On melatonin, with my death eater night mask, ear plugs in deep, sleep apnea full face mask, wrapped in the covers like a cocoon, with one leg sticking out...

Then I emerge as a butterfly...
    th?id=OGC.2497e2b2780ef499d316a9c4a6230637&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fXUAlcgwqWdLSU%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=9nXkn0ZHHW0%2bhWTtpK5krA

That sounds very relaxing
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    My feet have to be out of the blankets. It doesn't matter how cold it is, they can't be covered or I feel claustrophobic.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    edited February 2019
    I need socks, a heavy blanket, a body pillow for my knees, a dark room, and a sound machine for white noise.

And frequently Ambien because insomnia.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    My feet have to be out of the blankets. It doesn't matter how cold it is, they can't be covered or I feel claustrophobic.

But what about the monsters?

Are you crazy?! They don't hang over the sides of the bed! That's just asking to be eaten!
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    By most of the answers, I see I misunderstood what was being asked.
    For me it is:
    Bottom
    right side
    left side
    kneeling
    standing
    sitting
    and sometimes even sleeping

But that is just me, of course others may have different ways.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    edited February 2019
    soft blanket. down comforter, six pillows. neck pillow, fan on - dark room, tv on w timer. on my side - either side - o:) naked.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    freshly showered, no pjs, just clean sheets, a quilt, and a comforter...so cozy...
  • Finishiitnow
    8la3bh6f0xza.png

Hahaha that is pretty much what I do before going to bed!!!
  • SpicyWater
    SpicyWater Posts: 99 Member
    With my husband, and a cinnamon candle lit. :)
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    SpicyWater wrote: »

I was gonna post a house fire gif in response but they started to freak me out while looking for just the right one so Imma pass on that. Hope I don't have nightmares about house fires tonight now. I definitely won't be sleeping naked, that's for sure....
  • SpicyWater
    SpicyWater Posts: 99 Member

I was gonna post a house fire gif in response but they started to freak me out while looking for just the right one so Imma pass on that. Hope I don't have nightmares about house fires tonight now. I definitely won't be sleeping naked, that's for sure....

lol, so you would be really terrified to find that we heat our home with a wood-burning stove. The candle doesn't bother me
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member

lol, so you would be really terrified to find that we heat our home with a wood-burning stove. The candle doesn't bother me

ok but do you sleep naked?
  • Finishiitnow
    1sphere wrote: »
    I sleep without a pillow, I prefer that and I hate getting neck aches

I have bought so many pillows and all of them have left neck pain.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    I cannot sleep naked

((Shocked) )
  • jaycanchu
    jaycanchu Posts: 265 Member
    Facing the door, closest to the door, with as little clothing as possible.