If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited February 2019
    kali31337 wrote: »
    OR the Parmesan bread bites from Dominos...I legit could (and have) eat an entire box in 1 sitting

That's because I'm pretty sure they coat those in crack. I could also easily down a box by myself. So good.

I'm in the same boat. I friggin' love those things! Pretty sure they're sprinkled in crack too. We just think the white powdery stuff is parmesan. I might have to order some in a while... Gotta wait though. I've been a chubby bunny the last week, and I've gotta stop while I'm ahead. :lol:

ETA: Made me think of these. I like to order them buttered with garlic and parmesan and cheddar cheese to dip. They are similar to the Domino's Parmesan bites. It's a really good thing I no longer work in the mall or anywhere near a Pretzlemaker.

gfg-2017-22755-freshness_guarantee-slider-2.jpg
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    cgage0501 wrote: »
    Not so worried about the calories, but I wish I could drink as much whiskey as I wanted without it doing so much damage to my liver. I can't enjoy it as much anymore because of that pesky knowledge. In fact, I haven't had the golden nectar in months since I start really working out and taking care of my body and diet.
    003fyijpnejg.png

Heard that, @cgage0501. It is craft beer for me. I was a home brewer in a former life. Made and drank a lot of tasty beer. One of the reasons I'm here now. The trade was worth it, though. I still partake - it's just not a daily thing anymore.
  • hippiesaur
    hippiesaur Posts: 137 Member
    Like 30 of these :'(

crop_201701191854_kokuszgolyo.jpg
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »

How funny, velveeta cheese! I am both disgusted and intrigued! I would definitely try it.

The chocolate cheese I tried was something made in Wisconsin and cheese was one of the ingredients. It did have a fudge kind of taste to it and was really tasty.

Something else that is a little strange but really tasty - saltine cracker toffee: https://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/saltine-cracker-toffee/70b17cb3-9dcf-4e3b-8299-cac930d28030
    17eae86d-af35-41ec-9966-0fd157874cb6.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Oh, yeah. That stuff is crack!!! ^^
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    I could go for an enormous breakfast burrito right now. There was a place in Del Rio TX about 35 years ago....loaded with sausage/eggs/hash browns/peppers/cheese/bacon...they were huge and just awesome.
  • Kamille68
    Kamille68 Posts: 46 Member
    Macaroni with cheese and ketchup. 😋
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    While looking for a picture of thin mints, I found this and now I really want to try it. But I also would love to finish the sleeve of thin mints sitting in my desk drawer.

1h7l5db46u9t.jpg
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    While looking for a picture of thin mints, I found this and now I really want to try it. But I also would love to finish the sleeve of thin mints sitting in my desk drawer.

1h7l5db46u9t.jpg

Southern Tier makes some of the best imperial stouts that have ever passed my lips. I live out west, though, and I only find their beers occasionally. Probably a good thing. Definitely taste that beer if you get a chance. Cheers!
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,815 Member
    Making banana pudding and shrimp scampi this weekend......really only care about the banana pudding
  • MeganReid1991
    MeganReid1991 Posts: 170 Member
    Probably chips and dip! 🤣
  • foxtrot1965
    foxtrot1965 Posts: 133 Member
    i could go for some key lime pie, but calories are not the only barrier as it is 1130PM EST and the grocery story by me 1. Probably doesn't have any, and 2. Is closed
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    i could go for some key lime pie, but calories are not the only barrier as it is 1130PM EST and the grocery story by me 1. Probably doesn't have any, and 2. Is closed

Probably a good thing it is closed then....... although you could always work out how to fit it into your diet tomorrow :)
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Butter cream Icing. A whole can. Love that stuff.
  • domeofstars
    domeofstars Posts: 480 Member
    Pizza hut super supreme pizza! Closely followed by Ben and jerry the tonight dough ice cream
  • runnermom419
    runnermom419 Posts: 366 Member
    I have been craving sushi like no other. Tuna rolls, yellowtail rolls, and salmon rolls. Mmmmm.....
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    I have been craving sushi like no other. Tuna rolls, yellowtail rolls, and salmon rolls. Mmmmm.....

Sushi goes down so easy, it's definitely hard to control the portions on it! If I only had one roll, it would be fairly easy to fit it into my calories, but I always want like, four, lol.