Losing +75 lbs with Keto or Low Carb

Options
Hello fellow losers! But in the GOOD way! I’m following a Keto type diet - not strict. More lazy Keto/dirty Keto. I’ve done ok, but have a long way to go (more than 100 lbs ultimately). Just wanted to post to see if we could get together online to support, motivate and uplift each other.

As a big girl with a lot of weight to drop, it’s a struggle. Emotional eating is an issue as well as eating the carb filled crap that’s easy to pop on the microwave. Recipe suggestions, batch cooking ideas, quick fix lunches are welcomed!

Replies

• willrunformartinis
    Options
    Just sent you a request!
  • rosiesau
    rosiesau Posts: 11 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    That's awesome I'm a keto person to I've lost a lot of weight feel very healthy...keto on
  • BGingerTX
    BGingerTX Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I’m in! Been doing Keto with great results and feeling good. Strayed the last couple of weeks and am struggling to get in.
  • BabeMeister83
    BabeMeister83 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have been doing keto for a little while now. I am loving the results and the way I feel. Still need to lose about 100lbs more.
  • BGingerTX
    BGingerTX Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How do y'all keep track of whether or not you are in ketosis? Urine strips, breath analyzer, blood level?
  • jmcdaniel0
    jmcdaniel0 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am just a few weeks in to the keto lifestyle. Man it has not been easy. I never really gave much thought to how many carbs we eat a day, and now that I am cutting them out I realize just how bad my diet was.
  • destroycreaterise
    destroycreaterise Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Dirty lazy keto here.I love it!Down 13 pounds since April 21.I eat ALL the bunless bacon cheeseburgers:)!!
  • tanishadw
    tanishadw Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm down 8lbs in my first five days somehow :open_mouth:

Would be nice to have more friends so feel free to add :)