Clarification

Options
13»

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,960 Member
    Options
    dawnymo1 wrote: »
    Holy crap now I am totally confused...……….almost sorry I even asked at this point can we explain the acronyms to a newbie please
    so am I adding my stationery biking each morning into MFP? I will go back and look at the link when I have time but not today

It's not an easy answer. You haven't answered the issues already asked.

In General - Yes - eat the exercise calories. But you need to have it synced in the right way, and you're not going to understand it reading this thread. Until you understand it, eat them all. You need way more than 1300 calories to live, work and exercise. Try eating 1500 total calories until you get the understanding that you need.

A few days of being unsure aren't going to do you any harm. Read that FAQ when you get a chance and join that FitBit group or at least read around in that group.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    It amuses me that the title of this thread is "Clarification."
  • dawnymo1
    dawnymo1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Holy crap now I am totally confused...……….almost sorry I even asked at this point can we explain the acronyms to a newbie please
    so am I adding my stationery biking each morning into MFP? I will go back and look at the link when I have time but not today

In General - Yes - eat the exercise calories. But you need to have it synced in the right way, and you're not going to understand it reading this thread. Until you understand it, eat them all. You need way more than 1300 calories to live, work and exercise. Try eating 1500 total calories until you get the understanding that you need.

A few days of being unsure aren't going to do you any harm. Read that FAQ when you get a chance and join that FitBit group or at least read around in that group.

what issues have I not answered...………
  • cmriverside
    Options

Just stick with the answers @Duck_Puddle gave you combined with that FAQ thread and the thread I linked about how MFP calculates your calories.

Eat back your exercise calories once you get the device synced correctly.
  • dawnymo1
    dawnymo1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options

Just stick with the answers @Duck_Puddle gave you combined with that FAQ thread and the thread I linked about how MFP calculates your calories.

Eat back your exercise calories once you get the device synced correctly.

my device is synced the problem after reading the link seem to be me double dipping on exercises. Thanks