Sleep in clothes or naked

lizzybear1607
lizzybear1607 Posts: 21 Member
Lol close sometimes

Replies

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,366 Member
    Clothes. PJ pants and a T in winter, shorts and a tank in summer.

My bathroom is at the opposite end of the house from the bedroom (note: next house, get an ensuite) and I'm not doing that trek nekkid in the middle of the night.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Naked...sometimes a tee if I'm cold to keep the shoulders covered, but usually naked

best feel is naked in good sheets...white sheets (Im picky like that!)
    Recently bought some supima cotton sheets, omfg...amazing, wrinkle like heck, but who cares they are so soft

Always white sheets?
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Always shorts and a tank or T. Even in the dead of winter -20 degrees. I feel too vulnerable sleeping naked. I tried.
  • Allgaun
    Allgaun Posts: 221 Member
    Huge T shirt, men's xxl, and pajama pants. No underwear. Not running out naked if there's a fire
  • Tankiscool
    iMago wrote: »
    this is mfp. everyone sleeps naked here.
    didn't know that? don't worry they'll tell you.

I'm case you were wondering. I sleep naked
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Naked...sometimes a tee if I'm cold to keep the shoulders covered, but usually naked

Recently bought some supima cotton sheets, omfg...amazing, wrinkle like heck, but who cares they are so soft

Always white sheets?
    Tankiscool wrote: »

Always white sheets?

Yep, 100%

I only have white sheets
    Towels too, and duvet cover, dish towels as well
    I like it because you can "see" how clean it is (no hiding from white)

I actually have a strong aversion to hand towels that are any colour but white...gross. But really, I wont use anyones hand towels but my own (who knows how 'clean' they may be? and I dont want other peoples hand cooties on mine as best I can help). I just shake dry my hands or use tissue to dry hands if Im not home (way more info than you asked, but felt like putting it out there!)

So true! I seemed to be curse when I even wear white lol.