Sleep in clothes or naked

2456780

Replies

  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 31,155 Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    this is mfp. everyone sleeps naked here.
    didn't know that? don't worry they'll tell you.

    “I only sleep naked on the internet”

    Oh, fine.. I'll be the one to do it. I get cold. I sleep in long pajama pants, long sleeve shirt, socks... even in the summer. In winter, I have been known to put a jacket on and even a pair of gloves even though the house is always set on 74F.
  • laurenq1991
    laurenq1991 Posts: 384 Member
    edited February 2019
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Yep, 100%

    I only have white sheets
    Towels too, and duvet cover, dish towels as well
    I like it because you can "see" how clean it is (no hiding from white)

    I actually have a strong aversion to hand towels that are any colour but white...gross. But really, I wont use anyones hand towels but my own (who knows how 'clean' they may be? and I dont want other peoples hand cooties on mine as best I can help). I just shake dry my hands or use tissue to dry hands if Im not home (way more info than you asked, but felt like putting it out there!)

    As a female, sleeping on white sheets only is living dangerously.

    Anyway I sleep in clothing because I do not want to evacuate naked or waste precious time putting clothes on if there is an emergency.

  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Yep, 100%

    I only have white sheets
    Towels too, and duvet cover, dish towels as well
    I like it because you can "see" how clean it is (no hiding from white)

    I actually have a strong aversion to hand towels that are any colour but white...gross. But really, I wont use anyones hand towels but my own (who knows how 'clean' they may be? and I dont want other peoples hand cooties on mine as best I can help). I just shake dry my hands or use tissue to dry hands if Im not home (way more info than you asked, but felt like putting it out there!)

    As a female, sleeping on white sheets only is living dangerously.

    Anyway I sleep in clothing because I do not want to evacuate naked or waste precious time putting clothes on if there is an emergency.

    The secret to keeping white sheets pure white is washing them in cold water
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,562 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Yep, 100%

    I only have white sheets
    Towels too, and duvet cover, dish towels as well
    I like it because you can "see" how clean it is (no hiding from white)

    I actually have a strong aversion to hand towels that are any colour but white...gross. But really, I wont use anyones hand towels but my own (who knows how 'clean' they may be? and I dont want other peoples hand cooties on mine as best I can help). I just shake dry my hands or use tissue to dry hands if Im not home (way more info than you asked, but felt like putting it out there!)

    As a female, sleeping on white sheets only is living dangerously.

    Anyway I sleep in clothing because I do not want to evacuate naked or waste precious time putting clothes on if there is an emergency.

    100% get you!

    and have a funny story about the police pounding on my door at 3 am!
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Yep, 100%

    I only have white sheets
    Towels too, and duvet cover, dish towels as well
    I like it because you can "see" how clean it is (no hiding from white)

    I actually have a strong aversion to hand towels that are any colour but white...gross. But really, I wont use anyones hand towels but my own (who knows how 'clean' they may be? and I dont want other peoples hand cooties on mine as best I can help). I just shake dry my hands or use tissue to dry hands if Im not home (way more info than you asked, but felt like putting it out there!)

    As a female, sleeping on white sheets only is living dangerously.

    Anyway I sleep in clothing because I do not want to evacuate naked or waste precious time putting clothes on if there is an emergency.

    100% get you!

    and have a funny story about the police pounding on my door at 3 am!

    Need details!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,221 Member
    clothes...I am Irish.... what if the UPS man comes!?!?!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,562 Member
    shorts
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,562 Member
    I hope all you clothes sleepers don't bother buying nice sheets, waste of money for you
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,071 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I hope all you clothes sleepers don't bother buying nice sheets, waste of money for you

    Still a lot of exposed skin in shorts and a tank.

    Flannel sheets in winter. Nothing less than 400 ct the rest of the year, I hate rough sheets.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,562 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I hope all you clothes sleepers don't bother buying nice sheets, waste of money for you

    Still a lot of exposed skin in shorts and a tank.

    Flannel sheets in winter. Nothing less than 400 ct the rest of the year, I hate rough sheets.

    New, nice quality flannels are great, agree!

    As long as they don't get "bally", can't stand "bally" flannels....same for sweatshirts, if the inside gets "bally" I can't stand it
  • Clarkkent___
    Clarkkent___ Posts: 36 Member
    Naked every night...😊
  • knowmequick
    knowmequick Posts: 119 Member
    Always naked
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,562 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    this is mfp. everyone sleeps naked here.
    didn't know that? don't worry they'll tell you.

    They'll tell you but are they really? 🤔
    wjp522dm0ac9.jpg

    gurrrrrrrl same.

    no but i usually always sleep in blue athletic shorts and a tee because if there's a fire I'm not running out naked for these plebs to see me for free. they gotta subscribe to my premium channel same as everyone else.

    Buddy, if there is a fire...you can grab the discarded garments from beside the bed and put them on in like 5 seconds...

    For real tho people...what in your home would you take the time to grab, in an emergency situation, if you had the chance I wonder
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,071 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I hope all you clothes sleepers don't bother buying nice sheets, waste of money for you

    Still a lot of exposed skin in shorts and a tank.

    Flannel sheets in winter. Nothing less than 400 ct the rest of the year, I hate rough sheets.

    New, nice quality flannels are great, agree!

    As long as they don't get "bally", can't stand "bally" flannels....same for sweatshirts, if the inside gets "bally" I can't stand it

    I tried some of the fleece sheets because they seemed soooo cozy but the fabric pilled really fast. :/

    Good flannel should just get softer and softer with time.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Yes.
  • laurenq1991
    laurenq1991 Posts: 384 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Buddy, if there is a fire...you can grab the discarded garments from beside the bed and put them on in like 5 seconds...

    For real tho people...what in your home would you take the time to grab, in an emergency situation, if you had the chance I wonder

    Seconds count and fire spreads fast. I wouldn't grab any material items in an emergency and the few seconds to put clothes on could be life or death.