Let's lose 20 lbs by June!

Options

Replies

• FoxyFinck10
    FoxyFinck10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    @grammykp58- You can bookmark this challenge, so you don't have to keep going into community and scrolling down to it. After the title, over to the right, you will see a star. Highlight it and then it will be bookmarked.
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    grammykp58 wrote: »
    Does this one eventually show up in “active challenges “ or is it always necessary to go to “community “ and scroll down to it?

If you click on the little star at the top of the page on the right it will bookmark it for you and then you can just go to the star and it's there!
  • tanisue
    tanisue Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m at 186 and need this motivation to keep it up! I would love 20 lbs gone by June!!!! Let’s do it!
  • SarahsHustle
    SarahsHustle Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I might do 15 lbs though! It'll be tough because I'm trying to build muscle as well so right now I'm cutting and then I'll be bulking in a few weeks. I've lost about 8 lbs since Jan 19th by clean eating, intermittent fasting, strength training and fasted cardio 4/5x a week. Going to Vegas in June with hubby for my first time and I'll be darned if I won't look and feel great! That's not however, my main inspiration. I really do enjoy a healthy lifestyle but after my second baby, I kept 20 lbs of it and I'm ready to feel and look like myself again! Let's go, ladies!!!
  • MissDefinate
    MissDefinate Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to join y'all! I need to lose sone serious weight.
  • rachjolly
    rachjolly Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I’m in! I’ve lost 40lbs since May and would love to be closer to my ideal weight of 154lbs to have a healthy bmi. I’m currently 184lbs and can’t remember the last time I wasn’t classed as overweight/obese. Will weigh in on Fridays. I’m going to just eat a healthy balanced diet with no alcohol. Good luck everyone!
  • Limsha
    Limsha Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to Join, have 28lb to lose to Goal, best wishes to everyone on their own Journey.
    SW 208
    CW 168
    GW 140
  • classyapostolic
    classyapostolic Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I guess I’m wayyyyy behind or maybe too late I’m 5’10” 172 and wants to get down to 152lbs
  • Bradleys8299
    Bradleys8299 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Sw: 258.0 lbs
    Cw: 244.8 lbs
    Gw for 6/1: 225.0 lbs
  • buszcuts
    buszcuts Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do I get in
  • 86honda03
    86honda03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I currently weigh 140 and would like to get to 120.
  • nuriav1
    nuriav1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! 170 want to be 150
  • vmacdougal
    vmacdougal Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Starting weight 134, goal 115. (I'm short and small-boned.)
  • yasiral
    yasiral Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well:
    SW: 242
    CW: 227
    GW at end of challenge: 207
    GW overall: 180
  • sqmboyer
    sqmboyer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m in!
    SW 200
    CW 169
    GW 150
  • wanna_be_free
    wanna_be_free Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    so im joining late with this so im aiming to do this by the end of June if thats ok with everyone?
    ive gained so much weight in the last year through stress eating and enough is enough. 20lbs may just take me to what i was just over a year ago. ill weigh in on a thursday most weeks although it will be wednesday today.
    0lbs lost
    20lbs to go
  • cathyskealy
    cathyskealy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late to the game but this sounds great. 20 pounds by June would bring me to my ideal weight.
  • K2Sakura
    K2Sakura Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Saw this challenge just now. I hope it is okay if I join it this late. I have gained lot of weight in the last year because of thyroid and mental trauma. I will aim to loose 16 lbs by the end of May. Recently I have started working out 4 days a week and trying increasing it to 1 hour per day, 7 days of week.

Let's do our best. 👍

SW: 216 lbs
    Final Goal: 132 lbs
    June Goal: 200 lbs
  • JodieParko
    JodieParko Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just found this challenge. Hoping to join in....it will be great motivation to keep me on track :-)

SW: 132kg (291 lbs)
    GW by June 123kg (271 lbs)