Are you a snob?

Options

Replies

• amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I’m a snob when it comes to bicycles. God I cringe when I notice someone riding without the correct tyre pressure and can see the tyre needs more air. Also squeaky chain drives me insane and bikes that are dirty. Have some pride you animals for the most beautiful mode of transportation.

7dhjb58v2led.jpeg
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    Well I'm a vegan so I'm probably considered a snob by many.
    I personally wouldn't consider you a snob. I wish that everyone would respect other peoples life choices.

I feel like people are coming around..

At least i like to think so
  • runnermom419
    runnermom419 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I am a beer and meat snob - but understand others have their own tastes and preferences. That's the beauty of life, we're all very different in what we like.

I can't drink Bud Light. I get sick the next day no matter if I have 1 or 12.
    My steak has to be rare to medium rare or I won't eat it.

I'm a butter snob. When I first got together with my husband, he tried to get me to eat that "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" junk. Yes, I can believe it's not butter and it got thrown out fast.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    As someone who always ordered my steak well done and never had a good steak until i had one medium to medium-rare, i will admit the error of my ways. But if you wanna eat charcoal I won’t call you anything behind your back. I’ll say it to yo face you WEASEL 😏
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Dang, I want to be a snob about something too but...I dunno, I think I'm the opposite. What's the opposite? "Easy?"

I don't wanna go around telling people I'm "easy" but dang. I just try to go with the flow, adapt, be flexible. I certainly have preferences and when given an option, I'll go for my preference, but otherwise I'm all "Variety is the spice of life, I guess"
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I'm a cooler snob
    For example, mikes hard lemonade, ours is vodka based, not made with that grody malt swill you get in the states.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Dang, I want to be a snob about something too but...I dunno, I think I'm the opposite. What's the opposite? "Easy?"

I don't wanna go around telling people I'm "easy" but dang. I just try to go with the flow, adapt, be flexible. I certainly have preferences and when given an option, I'll go for my preference, but otherwise I'm all "Variety is the spice of life, I guess"

Oh come on, what if I’m eating twinkies. Dipped in mustard. You’d not judge me? Where’s your sense of adventure?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    JustSomeEm wrote: »
    Well I'm a vegan so I'm probably considered a snob by many.

I had THE BEST CUPCAKES I've ever had the other day. They were vegan.... and I'm a cupcake snob (but not a vegan - or even a vegetarian).

I like craft beer.
    I like medium rare steak.
    I like a good cup of coffee.
    I like greasy fried rice.
    I like cheetos... especially the crunchy ones...

I don't care what you eat or drink...

That song was always stuck in my head when I was married. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Oh come on, what if I’m eating twinkies. Dipped in mustard. You’d not judge me? Where’s your sense of adventure?

That sounds kinda good, like a nice Dijon I'm thinking. Or twinkies with hot sauce
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

I’d try it with you first.

We can try tons of stuff together
  • caco_ethes
    Options

We aren’t trying anything unless you admit that fries dipped in a frosty is delicious
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

We aren’t trying anything unless you admit that fries dipped in a frosty is delicious

This is something I’ve never disagreed with you on. It’s always been good. YOU posted that gif one time not liking it
  • Vikka_V
    Options

Only reason to order a frosty!
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options

Nah, I wouldn't judge you. Probably wouldn't join you unless you were super convincing about it though, but no worries. You do you, yo
  • caco_ethes
    Options

This is something I’ve never disagreed with you on. It’s always been good. YOU posted that gif one time not liking it

That was only so @Caporegiem would keep me around
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

That’s fair, alright let’s go try some *kitten*
  • caco_ethes
    Options

That’s fair, alright let’s go try some *kitten*

What do you have in mind?