• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Dang, I want to be a snob about something too but...I dunno, I think I'm the opposite. What's the opposite? "Easy?"

I don't wanna go around telling people I'm "easy" but dang. I just try to go with the flow, adapt, be flexible. I certainly have preferences and when given an option, I'll go for my preference, but otherwise I'm all "Variety is the spice of life, I guess"

Oh come on, what if I’m eating twinkies. Dipped in mustard. You’d not judge me? Where’s your sense of adventure?

I’d try it with you first.

We can try tons of stuff together

We aren’t trying anything unless you admit that fries dipped in a frosty is delicious

This is something I’ve never disagreed with you on. It’s always been good. YOU posted that gif one time not liking it

That was only so @Caporegiem would keep me around

That’s fair, alright let’s go try some *kitten*

What do you have in mind?

ne9jih0vw9rj.jpeg
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    I'm not a food snob but I am a linen snob. No scratchy, pilly, sheets for this girl.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Dang, I want to be a snob about something too but...I dunno, I think I'm the opposite. What's the opposite? "Easy?"

I don't wanna go around telling people I'm "easy" but dang. I just try to go with the flow, adapt, be flexible. I certainly have preferences and when given an option, I'll go for my preference, but otherwise I'm all "Variety is the spice of life, I guess"

Oh come on, what if I’m eating twinkies. Dipped in mustard. You’d not judge me? Where’s your sense of adventure?

We aren’t trying anything unless you admit that fries dipped in a frosty is delicious

This is something I’ve never disagreed with you on. It’s always been good. YOU posted that gif one time not liking it

That’s fair, alright let’s go try some *kitten*

What do you have in mind?

ne9jih0vw9rj.jpeg

My favorite valentine thus far
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    I figured it might be
  • InsertFunnyUsernameHere
    Options
    As someone who always ordered my steak well done and never had a good steak until i had one medium to medium-rare, i will admit the error of my ways. But if you wanna eat charcoal I won’t call you anything behind your back. I’ll say it to yo face you WEASEL 😏

tenor.gif

• slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I'm the opposite of a food snob, most "fancy" foods I won't try. You can pry my grilled cheese made with Kraft singles and fast food from my cold, dead hands.

But I'm with @debrakgoogins - I will turn my nose up at low quality linens, especially bed linens.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I'm not a food snob but I am a linen snob. No scratchy, pilly, sheets for this girl.
    slessofme wrote: »
    I'm the opposite of a food snob, most "fancy" foods I won't try. You can pry my grilled cheese made with Kraft singles and fast food from my cold, dead hands.

But I'm with @debrakgoogins - I will turn my nose up at low quality linens, especially bed linens.

100% on the good quality bed linens.
    For me, white too.

Scratchy *kitten*, pilled bed sheets are the worst.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    As someone who always ordered my steak well done and never had a good steak until i had one medium to medium-rare, i will admit the error of my ways. But if you wanna eat charcoal I won’t call you anything behind your back. I’ll say it to yo face you WEASEL 😏

tenor.gif

😂
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    slessofme wrote: »

100% on the good quality bed linens.
    For me, white too.

Scratchy *kitten*, pilled bed sheets are the worst.

I think microfiber sheets in a place with dry air are the absolute worst.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    I am a food snob, but I don't care what other people do. I'm just not eating the crappy McDonalds.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    i'm a bit of a food snob.
    yes, you can have your well done steak or a kraft grilled cheese but why when food can taste even better?

at the same time, i will rarely say no to fast food
  • dunenoret
    dunenoret Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Like, who ever heard of ordering fish for a Starter and a Main? Common as muck!😡
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Um with that revelation @caco_ethes and @tinkerhellraiser xvpguwk38awc.jpeg
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Cheese and coffee snob. Coffee because I drink decaf and I want it to still taste like real coffee, not dirty dishwater. Cheese has to be real, not processed pseudo-cheese, preferably well aged.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I went through that phase in my early 20's where I tried to one-up all my peers in the coolness dept.

"Dude hip-hop sucks now, I listen to classical"

Now I buy socks at Walmart and eat processed foods.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I went through that phase in my early 20's where I tried to one-up all my peers in the coolness dept.

"Dude hip-hop sucks now, I listen to classical"

Now I buy socks at Walmart and eat processed foods.

What's wrong with Walmart socks? :wink:
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Contrary to popular belief, I'm NOT a wine snob. I like what I like and I don't care what other people drink. Even if it is Arbor Mist :s I won't judge them.
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Not really. Most the time I am happy with wathever I get. But I do like good wines, beers and spirits, steak, foods, cars, etc. Not one to fore go a slice of Domino's pizza though because it is beneath me or something.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options

New phone who dis?
  • InsertFunnyUsernameHere
    Options
    For casual drinkers, box wine is just as good as bottle wine.

https://www.miamiherald.com/living/food-drink/article164134857.html