Costumes?

2»

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    I'm not sure what I'm going to do this year. I make our costumes every year, so I better start sewing soon.

I'm just happy I don't have to worry about hiding problem areas this year. :drinker:
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Thinking of being a Merlott's waitress from True Blood...

Short skirts and fangs....who could ask for more???
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    I hope that everybody posts a pic of their outfits once Halloween hits. It'll be fun to see how you dressed up and also to see that you accomplished a goal.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    I hope that everybody posts a pic of their outfits once Halloween hits. It'll be fun to see how you dressed up and also to see that you accomplished a goal.

Great Idea James!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    I dont usually dress up. Im that lame-o at the halloween party that says "I didnt have time to get a costume" But this year.... Im thinking the naughtier the better! :laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member

Sounds like a plan.
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    I dont usually dress up. Im that lame-o at the halloween party that says "I didnt have time to get a costume" But this year.... Im thinking the naughtier the better! :laugh:

Can you come to Salem for Halloween....? :wink:
  • jadeblue14
    jadeblue14 Posts: 182 Member
    This souns like so much fun! I work at a haunted house, so I don't usually get to dress up for halloween. Lately, my job has me being a possessed girl with a chelsea smile. I do intend to make some costumes for upcoming comic cons/movie openings. Because I'm a big giant nerd. I would love to see everyone's pictures!
  • juliecat1

Will there be tasty treats? :laugh:
  • I dont usually dress up. Im that lame-o at the halloween party that says "I didnt have time to get a costume" But this year.... Im thinking the naughtier the better! :laugh:
    Just don't forget to let me out of the box and unzip my mouth so I can have some candy this time....
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member

HAHAHAHA yes! Last year my friends and I dressed up as the Jersey Shore cast (that was memorable, to say the least)...this year we are dressing up as True Blood cast....I am either going as Pam or Jessica....haven't decided yet....most likely Jessica because I love her red hair ! :tongue:
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member

Will there be tasty treats? :laugh:

That's an affirmative. :glasses:
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    I still have nooo idea what I wanna be. Damnit. too many choices.
  • morganhccstudent724

HAHAHAHA yes! Last year my friends and I dressed up as the Jersey Shore cast (that was memorable, to say the least)...this year we are dressing up as True Blood cast....I am either going as Pam or Jessica....haven't decided yet....most likely Jessica because I love her red hair ! :tongue:

We may be the same person...I want a red wig =)
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member

We may be the same person...I want a red wig =)
    Haha sweet...and um hello....she bagged Jason. Just sayin. :wink: :laugh:

And she's so easy to dress as...get some nice fitted blue jeans, a fitted plaid red shirt, black heeled boots, stunning make up and red hair...and fangs, of course! :)
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    I'm planning on going as an ice skater.

I have a dance costume from high school that I think looks like an ice skating outfit it ALMOST fits now so it should definitely fit by the end of October! I personally think it would be awesome to fit into something at 30 that I last wore when I was 15 (I was never the skinny high school girl - I had curves and muscle when I was 12). Added bonus - no purchase necessary!
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517

That's me, Julie!! I do the same thing...but this year, it's so different. I'm thinking of being a naughty nurse. LOL!!!
  • juliecat1

That's me, Julie!! I do the same thing...but this year, it's so different. I'm thinking of being a naughty nurse. LOL!!!

Heck yea! Thigh highs are a must with this costume! :tongue:
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Elvira! I have a tight black "coffin dress" that should look pretty damned good by then!

Me too!! I wore it years ago, but I think I could rock it again by Halloween :)
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517

Heck yea! Thigh highs are a must with this costume! :tongue:

Already got 'em!!! Def agree!!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    My favorite costume has been naughty cop. I wore it like 2 years in a row and wish I could wear it every single day. It's just awesome like that.

I'm wondering if it's going to fit this year.

That's the fav. out of my past costumes too. I always carried my air soft gun in a holster and have really fun memories of gun wars at the parties. Needless to say, people weren't fond of my boyfriends friends and I (they also brought airsolf guns). When it got dark there were glow in the dark airsoft pellets all over the house/yard. LoL...good times.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member

My running gang has decided if we do another mud run, we're going as the True Blood cast, and calling our team Tru:Mudd. :tongue:

I'd love to be Jessica, but I'm afraid people would think I was Arlene. Of course, Lorena would make the most sense, given my name and all. :wink:
  • morganhccstudent724

My running gang has decided if we do another mud run, we're going as the True Blood cast, and calling our team Tru:Mudd. :tongue:

I'd love to be Jessica, but I'm afraid people would think I was Arlene. Of course, Lorena would make the most sense, given my name and all. :wink:

That is awesome =) Jealous trubie over here :laugh:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    :glasses: I'm going to be the "Leg Lamp" from A Christmas Story
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    I wore a cow girl out fit last year to the bars. Guys were hittin on me @ the one bar. If I have the money again this year I might buy another costume to go out in again :)
  • This year our fall training (Smokey Mountain Criminal Justice Confernce) starts on Halloween. So of there is a "party" per say, I've desided to go as a prisoner. Not original, but still funny.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    I think now I'm more looking forward to the day after Halloween than the day itself. Can't wait for all the lovely pictures ladies.

Hot cops, school girls, the cast of True Blood... good news, my heart rate is up!
  • Hattie2879
    Hattie2879 Posts: 131
    Boo. Why do all the costumes for women have to be sexy/slutty (I was doing a search online)? :indifferent: I just want a regular, fun costume, NOT something with a skirt that barely covers my botoy or that has a top that's made for women with large boobs. Guess I'm gonna have to try doing the homemade thing yet again.
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    I'm thinking about being a chippendale dancer, but the kicker is: Will I play Patrick or Chris?
    I better kick it up a notch!

swayze1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.