Any Teachers out there?

I am a 2nd grade teacher needing to lose 30 pounds. Is there anyone who would be interested in adding each other as friends for motivation?

Replies

• jryepin93
    jryepin93 Posts: 73 Member
    I'm student teaching right now, so almost a teacher! I've lost about 36 lbs so far and I have 15-20 to go. You can add me if you'd like!
  • Cupcake1015
    Cupcake1015 Posts: 109 Member
    I teach kindergarten and I just logged back in to this site yesterday. I have been on WW for over a year and am gaining and losing the same 10 lbs over and over again. I need to lose about 60 lbs. Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Gogogadget99
    Gogogadget99 Posts: 1 Member
    Hhh
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,268 Member
    I'm a teacher...feel free to add me. I often find that the stress and demands of teaching make it hard to stay on track
    ..would love some more teacher mfp friends
  • PumpkinPeril
    PumpkinPeril Posts: 22 Member
    Teacher here(high school). Down 45 out of about 120lbs on my way to a healthy bmi.

Would love more friends, especially as the term wears on XD
  • RunnerGirl238
    RunnerGirl238 Posts: 448 Member
    Middle school teacher! About to start grading some essays because I only work 40 hours a week, 10 months a year. Hahahah
  • time4thebell
    time4thebell Posts: 48 Member
    Middle school teacher 👩‍🏫- wanting to lose abt 15 lbs, tone up, & build some muscle. Feel free to add me!
  • frida001
    frida001 Posts: 437 Member
    Me! Middle school teacher - Please add me. My biggest challenge is drinking water (as if we could go to the bathroom any time we want) and portion control. I need to lose 25 pounds. I think I found a system which works for me, but it takes a lot of prep.
  • mdreddie
    mdreddie Posts: 73 Member
    I'm a high school teacher. I will shed 15 pounds in 4 to 6 weeks by tracking my weight once a week and adjusting eating and exercise accordingly. My lesson planning schedule and other professional development responsibilities have no impact on my weight as I have gotten better about stressing less and just doing it, so thank goodness for that. I am happy now to start fresh and keep it going. Best wishes, ya'll!
  • Hopehaswings97
    Hopehaswings97 Posts: 38 Member
    I'll be a teacher soon since I graduate in a year if that counts. I lost 26 pounds so far and want to lose about 65 more pounds. :smiley::)
  • GERONIMOBOOGIE
    GERONIMOBOOGIE Posts: 1 Member
    Trying to cut 40lbs. Low carbn teaching seconday sped teacher/coordinator. Never tried the groups. Good luck!
  • mechternach2514
    mechternach2514 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I teach 5th grade. I just signed up and could use all the support I could get!
  • getrealgirl
    getrealgirl Posts: 201 Member
    I am a full-time sub (High-school now, but I have done Pre-K thru 12 over the last 4 years). I am on my 3rd trip through losing 25-30lbs. I have done it successfully twice, but every time is harder. I hit the big 5-0 this summer and this has got to be my last time down this road! Please feel free to add me-the more the merrier!
  • lilackisses
    lilackisses Posts: 41 Member
    I am a high school teacher! I honestly need to lose like half of my overall weight O_O. Always up for connecting!
  • brittanyenloe1
    brittanyenloe1 Posts: 9 Member
    Teacher! Just got my degree!
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    I teach third grade and would love to join for support! Have lost about 71 lbs (freshman 15 got a little out of hand in college....) But still looking to lose about 20-30 more, feel free to add me!
  • mlm7126
    mlm7126 Posts: 30 Member
    I’ve been a middle school librarian for the last 12 years! Feel free to add me, I log my food daily.
  • LeslePG
    LeslePG Posts: 105 Member
    I’m a K teacher who just resigned... The stress of all of it was taking too much of a toll on me both mentally and physically, and had so many behavior problems it was making it impossible to do my job effectively. It was a very hard decision but I’m going to take this time off to look for something else and get back on the fitness train. Would love to have some support and join you guys on this journey🤗
  • HealthierBrianna
    HealthierBrianna Posts: 22 Member
    I’m a teacher and looking for other teacher friends to help me, too! Please add me 😊