What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    So I'm in a dilrmma and I'm hoping the helpful people in this community can help me. Anyways here it is, my dog is really needing to go outside to relieve himself but it's raining outside and since Im feeling sexy I don't wanna get wet and risk ruining this sexiness. Here's what I came up with do I just send him to the garage but I think that's too mean or do I get a long rope so he can go outside without me risking getting wet? I also thought of making him use the toilet by assisting him. Anyway what do y'all think I should do?

I think assisting the poor pup would be the most humane way--and many people find others who help animals to be sexy as well, so there's absolutely no way of knowing what upper-echelons of sexiness it could elevate you to
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Sometimes I can't tell if I'm a perv, or if some of you guys are, and are baiting me (or whoever bites!)

I bite

I bait.

I wait.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    So I'm in a dilrmma and I'm hoping the helpful people in this community can help me. Anyways here it is, my dog is really needing to go outside to relieve himself but it's raining outside and since Im feeling sexy I don't wanna get wet and risk ruining this sexiness. Here's what I came up with do I just send him to the garage but I think that's too mean or do I get a long rope so he can go outside without me risking getting wet? I also thought of making him use the toilet by assisting him. Anyway what do y'all think I should do?

th?id=OGC.5dfea8898c2d5189eb01af6bd93826ff&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fIUp9WRHyCwUEg%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=UBkPa5psr80tcNKiwsVYIQ
  • RomaineCalm
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Y'all took too long to respond and so I had to take him out and now I feel ugly!
    MIltonBradley1 no I don't have a white t on and no chest hair but my chest tat would look awesome like that though
    RomaineCalm yo that's my hug, I remembered

Yo, preshiatchu.

ETA: My response time was 3 mins. I'd say that was pretty spectacular.
  • como_agua1
    como_agua1 Posts: 210 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    ninap118 wrote: »
    I don’t know what’s wrong but the skin on my leg is hurting really badly and nothing is there. It’s not a muscle pain but the actual skin. Now the pain is spreading and I have no clue what’s going on. I really hope it goes away, nothing on the internet makes sense and I don’t want to show up at the er with an invisible issue.

Sorry you're in pain Meg, does there appear to be maybe a bite, have you maybe brushed up against a plant?

No, nothing is there at all, and bot touched anything out of the ordinary. One of the kids I was working with today though, seemed fine at the beginning of our session, by the end he was bright red in the cheeks and had a very high fever. I’m not sure if it’s related. It almost feels like the beginning of shingles, I’ve had them twice but I can’t see shingles being on my calf. And it hurts on both sides of my calf too.

please get the vaccine Meg - esp if you've had before! i hope this alleviates soon - if not - get help - good luck
    I don’t know what’s wrong but the skin on my leg is hurting really badly and nothing is there. It’s not a muscle pain but the actual skin. Now the pain is spreading and I have no clue what’s going on. I really hope it goes away, nothing on the internet makes sense and I don’t want to show up at the er with an invisible issue.

Sorry you're in pain Meg, does there appear to be maybe a bite, have you maybe brushed up against a plant?

No, nothing is there at all, and bot touched anything out of the ordinary. One of the kids I was working with today though, seemed fine at the beginning of our session, by the end he was bright red in the cheeks and had a very high fever. I’m not sure if it’s related. It almost feels like the beginning of shingles, I’ve had them twice but I can’t see shingles being on my calf. And it hurts on both sides of my calf too.

I hope that it’s simply a coincidence, but please get yourself vaccinated. Get well soon, Meg.

Hi Ladies! And welcome back @ninap118 it’s nice to see your pretty face again! I didn’t know that there was a shingles vaccine until today. I went to the clinic this morning and the doctor is treating me for shingles, given my history. I asked about the vaccine but he said it’s really uncommon for people to get shingles at my age and said I should talk to my family doctor about that. He’s also scheduled me for a bunch of tests to see if there is an underlying issue that has it coming back.

@CoffeeAndContour i'm so glad you're getting treated, and that you'll be going for more testing. it's really SO important. good luck - health is everything, sweetheart! <3
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    UntilProud wrote: »
    I had my first "one night stand" 2 nights ago to yesterday morning and working through how it all happened. I think people should enjoy sex, who doesn't, but I dig connection first because I love the intimacy with sex, but that didn't fully happen here. We connected, then we met up, and then one thing lead to another and it was great. My body is wrecked tho, 39 hours without sleep has done me in. Anyways, nothing is going to come of it...I realize I sound ridiculous writing this out but I just haven't processed it yet. Live and learn friends.

I guess post thought - I used to be nearly 500lbs. Confidence is a new thing to me. She would have been, to me, considered severely out of my league. So, loads of dimensions I had to work through to have the nerve to follow through. idk...anyways, there it is. That's whats on my mind.

Congrats.. your confidence alone has come a long way I imagine. 🙂
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    Why TF is everybody at work obsessed about what I do? Whether I braid my hair or how I wear my chit!

To the selfie thread! :D
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Why TF is everybody at work obsessed about what I do? Whether I braid my hair or how I wear my chit!

Ummmmmmmmmmm
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Be flattered, you're being admired by them
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Ummmmmmmmmmm

:|
    Don't you "ummmm" me.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    YOU, cakey cake-hole got that gosh darn song stuck in my head all freaking day...THANKS
    ...gotta think of an earworm to haunt you!
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Ummmmmmmmmmm

Don't you "ummmm" me.

wtbk7lwmahcc.gif
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    YOU, cakey cake-hole got that gosh darn song stuck in my head all freaking day...THANKS

Same....and it's competing with another one I've had stuck since the weekend.
    She's the worst.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

She's the worst.

Oaww you goys
  • RomaineCalm
    edited February 2019
    Options

Ummmmmmmmmmm

Don't you "ummmm" me.

wtbk7lwmahcc.gif

th?id=OGC.77d1357701814fa7a8b86f45b46aa5f8&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia1.tenor.com%2fimages%2f77d1357701814fa7a8b86f45b46aa5f8%2ftenor.gif%3fitemid%3d5964594&ehk=1OtKm5Bn8h0aDciCXDtX2w

ETA the Spanish

al hilo selfie
  • Vikka_V
    Options

She's the worst.

OK, go ahead and tell me the other, I'd like a medley!