What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I just read the last few pages and all I can come up with is “I wonder if Cracker Jacks still have a prize and almost none of the delicious peanuts in each box”
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    ^Yessssss :p
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I don’t know what’s wrong but the skin on my leg is hurting really badly and nothing is there. It’s not a muscle pain but the actual skin. Now the pain is spreading and I have no clue what’s going on. I really hope it goes away, nothing on the internet makes sense and I don’t want to show up at the er with an invisible issue.

Sorry you're in pain Meg, does there appear to be maybe a bite, have you maybe brushed up against a plant?
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    I don’t know what’s wrong but the skin on my leg is hurting really badly and nothing is there. It’s not a muscle pain but the actual skin. Now the pain is spreading and I have no clue what’s going on. I really hope it goes away, nothing on the internet makes sense and I don’t want to show up at the er with an invisible issue.

Weird! Hopefully it goes away tomorrow!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Phoenix rising
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options

Sorry you're in pain Meg, does there appear to be maybe a bite, have you maybe brushed up against a plant?

No, nothing is there at all, and bot touched anything out of the ordinary. One of the kids I was working with today though, seemed fine at the beginning of our session, by the end he was bright red in the cheeks and had a very high fever. I’m not sure if it’s related. It almost feels like the beginning of shingles, I’ve had them twice but I can’t see shingles being on my calf. And it hurts on both sides of my calf too.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    It's so boring on here.

Yeah but you forgot to groan on about the good ol days 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

No, nothing is there at all, and bot touched anything out of the ordinary. One of the kids I was working with today though, seemed fine at the beginning of our session, by the end he was bright red in the cheeks and had a very high fever. I’m not sure if it’s related. It almost feels like the beginning of shingles, I’ve had them twice but I can’t see shingles being on my calf. And it hurts on both sides of my calf too.

I hope it's not shingles again, I've heard they are very painful.
    I hope it's better by the morning whatever it is.
  • como_agua1
    como_agua1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options

please get the vaccine Meg - esp if you've had before! i hope this alleviates soon - if not - get help - good luck
  • como_agua1
    como_agua1 Posts: 210 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I picked up some brownie points over the weekend without even thinking about it. My wife had some friends over this past Saturday, as well as one of my daughters. I was just tending bar and staying out of the conversation. My daughter has my Mom's name tattooed on her wrist and the subject ot tattoos came up. All my daughters have tattoos. The ladies were discussing them and asked my wife if she had any. She said "No." Then everyone turned to me and asked me why Jan had never gotten a tattoo. If it was because of me. A little tension in the room now. I said, "No, it's her body." Then one of the other women asked my opinion. I said "It's up to her, but, personally, I think it would be like writing graffiti on a work of art." Everyone turned to look at me. Then I looked at my wife and realized I got it right. The tension relaxed. I topped off everyone's wine, grabbed a cigar and headed out back while I was ahead.

you nailed this - 100 times over in so many ways
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Synchronicity
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I don’t think I’ve ever seen the voice thread maintain this much staying power before. Do i need to see what’s going on in there?
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    Where is my mind?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I don’t think I’ve ever seen the voice thread maintain this much staying power before. Do i need to see what’s going on in there?

Do it Cakey.....do it, do it....and while you're at it post for us, pretty please!!

btw, I know you don't watch TV but the "do it, do it" is from the 12 Monkeys TV show...its the "crazy girl" who sees the future (and maybe the the past, don't remember)...her saying it in the show is so intense, I hear it in my head when I try to passive aggressively "peer pressure people to do what I want them to"!
    :smile: :heart:
    kck8i77gyd2y.gif

• amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    Where is my mind?

I ask myself this at some point in my day on a regular basis.

Then you’re one of the sane ones.