Options
13»

Replies

• Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Phirrgus wrote: »
    How is everyone today?

Content, thanks for asking! Surprisingly simple and thoughtful thread.

How are you?

I am very well thank you... sometimes it's nice just to asked "how are you?" It can make all the difference! 😊

So true. You're a gem - don't ever lose that smile. :)
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    suziecue25 wrote: »
    Good Morning [well it is here lol] everyone, especially @slayteharris7712 . I'm off to do the weekly grocery shop today.....one thing I've learnt.....NEVER go food shopping when hungry and stick to the list ;)

Edit: OK 2 things I've learnt B)

@suziecue25 I always shop when hungry, so I can rationilize getting what I want :D
  • witchaywoman81
    witchaywoman81 Posts: 280 Member
    Options

Good Morning [well it is here lol] everyone, especially @slayteharris7712 . I'm off to do the weekly grocery shop today.....one thing I've learnt.....NEVER go food shopping when hungry and stick to the list ;)

Good morning@suziecue25 .....I am terrible if I don't take a list it all goes down hill. It's school holidays here so we are going to the cinema...wish me luck!!

Have fun! What are you planning to see?

I feel a bit better today, but it’s still early here (not even 7am yet). Hope everyone has a great day!

• Slh7712
    Slh7712 Posts: 44 Member
    Options

Good morning@suziecue25 .....I am terrible if I don't take a list it all goes down hill. It's school holidays here so we are going to the cinema...wish me luck!!

I feel a bit better today, but it’s still early here (not even 7am yet). Hope everyone has a great day!

We are seeing'instant family' it looks funny 😁
  • witchaywoman81
    witchaywoman81 Posts: 280 Member
    Options

We are seeing'instant family' it looks funny 😁

Ooh, you’ll have to let us know how it is. I haven’t seen that one.
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    miserable

Hope you are feeling better soon! I was pretty miserable yesterday, today I'm just busy.
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Today I'm stressed. I stayed up too late last night looking for my 18 month old's lost shoes, then spending quality time with DH.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,326 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Walked in the office, somebody already broke something.. now I have to fix it. Smh

Gonna be one of those days..
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    I was sick yesterday and decided to go to work today. Debating whether that was a good idea or not. I'm not fogged up anymore but I'm still definitely congested, and blowing my nose all the time is annoying. I'm probably making it more of a problem because I don't like to blow my nose in front of others so I always have to go to the bathroom (which is close) to do so.
  • ryando
    ryando Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Pretty good, since I seen those nice eyes.
  • suziecue25
    suziecue25 Posts: 289 Member
    Options

Ah we are next week for half-term and I am looking after my granddaughter for a couple of days....can't wait!! What films are good for a 6 year old?
  • suziecue25
    Options
    Today I'm stressed. I stayed up too late last night looking for my 18 month old's lost shoes, then spending quality time with DH.

I do hope your mouth is hurting less today :) ....I'd be worn out from that let alone having a late night
  • Slh7712
    Slh7712 Posts: 44 Member
    Options

Ah we are next week for half-term and I am looking after my granddaughter for a couple of days....can't wait!! What films are good for a 6 year old?

I'd say the Lego movie 2.... We just saw instant family which was good we all enjoyed it x
  • granitepeak1981
    granitepeak1981 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Running around like crazy work and personal errands. Waiting on the Honda dealer to give me a new car key.
  • suziecue25
    Options

I'd say the Lego movie 2.... We just saw instant family which was good we all enjoyed it x

Glad you had a good time and thanks for the recommendation.