Coffee ideas

Options
13»

Replies

• rachelpelucca
    rachelpelucca Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just do a small coffee with only two creams. Tastes yummy and it wakes up my soul! The key is moderation, don’t load it down with cream and sugar, just do enough to give it some depth. The two creams I use imo is perfect and it still has the coffee taste ❤️
  • charlotteddd
    charlotteddd Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I had a bit of a pity-party after going through 3 straight weeks of -35 degree Celsius or worse weather and bought myself a milk frother for coffee. Today I put 1/3 cup of chocolate milk that is lower sugar, higher protein in it and added my French press coffee. Was delicious and worked out to 3g sugar, 5g protein, ~40cals
  • nyxeilo
    nyxeilo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    coconut sugar and almond milk is my go to! waaay healthier
  • fdhunt1
    fdhunt1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options

TheRoadDog wrote: »
    add 1 Shot of Irish Whiskey and 1 Shot of Irish Cream
    Stir
    Drink
    Repeat

Thank you sir........may I please have another?
  • jmattmuller52
    jmattmuller52 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I freeze coffee into cubes and then blend them in to my morning smoothie.
  • rmjfred
    rmjfred Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I brew a 4 ounce cup in the morning. Then I heat up 2 to 3 tablespoons of half and half and then dissolve some truvia in it. About a teaspoon and a half. I have found truvia has little after taste. Sometimes I top it with sugar free whipped cream. Yum! Not a big cup of coffee but enough for me and because its smaller you dont have to use a ton of cream.
    For iced coffee: do the same with the half and half and truvia. Pour a cup of stok unsweetened cold brew coffee over ice and add desired amount of half and half truvia mix.
    Just have to play with how sweet you like it. This trick has saved me when it comes to getting my coffee fix!!!
  • SCHNEIDER12gabe
    SCHNEIDER12gabe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Straight black with some almond milk :)