Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Voice thread part two

Replies

• TankiscoolTankiscool Member Posts: 11,105 Member Member Posts: 11,105 Member
    As always, will delete later

I loved it and your smile!
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 8,255 Member Member Posts: 8,255 Member

hey there you is! and great poem too!
    and like i always say, it ain't about how short something is, it's how it makes you feel on the inside that counts
  • Den_of_IniquityDen_of_Iniquity Member Posts: 424 Member Member Posts: 424 Member

Its beautiful
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Member Posts: 9,390 Member Member Posts: 9,390 Member

I loved it!
    And I'm glad I got to hear it!
    (your deleting tendency makes me feel like I just won a prize or something!)
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Member Posts: 9,390 Member Member Posts: 9,390 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I loved it!
    Vikka! I’m so glad you’re here. 😁

Ohh, that makes me feel good!!
    Yay!! Thank you!!

And I feel super lucky I got to hear!!

I loved it!

Yay!! Thank you!!

V!I'm glad you're here too! Lol. And yess her and tinkerhellraiser always delete and I feel special too to witness them!
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Member Posts: 2,069 Member Member Posts: 2,069 Member

<3
    Tankiscool wrote: »

I loved it!

Yay!! Thank you!!

V!I'm glad you're here too! Lol. And yess her and tinkerhellraiser always delete and I feel special too to witness them!

Tbh I was a lot more comfortable this time. I like the practice you guys give me. You’re awesomely sweet and supportive. Or it could be the scotch. Either way. I’ll leave it for awhile unless I get a bad comment or I sober up.

Anybody give you *kitten* gotta put up with me,ya heard me beautiful Mistress?

I loved it!

Yay!! Thank you!!

Tbh I was a lot more comfortable this time. I like the practice you guys give me. You’re awesomely sweet and supportive. Or it could be the scotch. Either way. I’ll leave it for awhile unless I get a bad comment or I sober up.

Anybody give you *kitten* gotta put up with me,ya heard me beautiful Mistress?

You got my back? Mutual bro. ❤️

Yesss ❤ I'm a lover not a fighter typically because life's a struggle why not spread love than hate? But I'll always fight for what I love.
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Member Posts: 7,937 Member Member Posts: 7,937 Member

I loved it!

Yay!! Thank you!!

Nothing wrong with a little liquid confidence - I thought it was great
  • CaptainFantastic01CaptainFantastic01 Member Posts: 9,235 Member Member Posts: 9,235 Member

well *kitten* :( missed it

Me toooo
  • RomaineCalmRomaineCalm Member Posts: 3,972 Member Member Posts: 3,972 Member

Me toooo

Me threeee 😩

Me toooo

Me toooo

Me threeee 😩

Not to brag....but it was AMAZING!