Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Voice thread part two

Replies

• The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 1,943Member Member Posts: 1,943Member Member
    As always, will delete later

<3
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 10,986Member Member Posts: 10,986Member Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I loved it!
    And I'm glad I got to hear it!
    (your deleting tendency makes me feel like I just won a prize or something!)
    Vikka! I’m so glad you’re here. 😁

Ohh, that makes me feel good!!
    Yay!! Thank you!!

And I feel super lucky I got to hear!!

V!I'm glad you're here too! Lol. And yess her and tinkerhellraiser always delete and I feel special too to witness them!

Tbh I was a lot more comfortable this time. I like the practice you guys give me. You’re awesomely sweet and supportive. Or it could be the scotch. Either way. I’ll leave it for awhile unless I get a bad comment or I sober up.

Anybody give you *kitten* gotta put up with me,ya heard me beautiful Mistress?

I loved it!

Yay!! Thank you!!

V!I'm glad you're here too! Lol. And yess her and tinkerhellraiser always delete and I feel special too to witness them!

Tbh I was a lot more comfortable this time. I like the practice you guys give me. You’re awesomely sweet and supportive. Or it could be the scotch. Either way. I’ll leave it for awhile unless I get a bad comment or I sober up.

Anybody give you *kitten* gotta put up with me,ya heard me beautiful Mistress?

You got my back? Mutual bro. ❤️

Yesss ❤ I'm a lover not a fighter typically because life's a struggle why not spread love than hate? But I'll always fight for what I love.
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Posts: 6,144Member Member Posts: 6,144Member Member

I loved it!

Yay!! Thank you!!

Nothing wrong with a little liquid confidence - I thought it was great
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 3,320Member Member Posts: 3,320Member Member

well *kitten* :( missed it
  • CaptainFantastic01CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 8,637Member Member Posts: 8,637Member Member

Me toooo
  • RomaineCalmRomaineCalm Posts: 4,044Member Member Posts: 4,044Member Member

Me toooo

Me threeee 😩

Me toooo

Me toooo

Me threeee 😩

Not to brag....but it was AMAZING!
    I did a cover of this Dustin kensrue song a while back - just reading some of the post lately seems like a lot of folks have crazy *kitten* going on in their head just like me lol and I’m bored

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1gqAfbvQCSH

• yogidani77yogidani77 Posts: 5,804Member Member Posts: 5,804Member Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    I did a cover of this Dustin kensrue song a while back - just reading some of the post lately seems like a lot of folks have crazy *kitten* going on in their head just like me lol and I’m bored

That’s nice 😊 The singing and the playing
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 215,397Member, Premium Member Posts: 215,397Member, Premium Member

Awesome 👏
    yogidani77 wrote: »

That’s nice 😊 The singing and the playing

Awesome 👏

Thanks ladies
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,436Member Member Posts: 3,436Member Member
    Killin time tonight

• tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 3,320Member Member Posts: 3,320Member Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Killin time tonight

well this is great <3