• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Lol warriors can't get it together.

Good!

Cp and faried are having their way with them

Which is good to see as Harden as carried that team through te first half. As much as I love Giannis I think he'll be MVP

Harden and his infamous step backs? Lol.

Warriors lost ha!.....I don't have a team BTW I just wanted to see them lose

Lol dude he's making history, don't matter how he does it if it works it works!

Do you not like Curry like me?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    *kitten* it’s cold
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    Buffalo calamari vs Thai chili calamari
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Know what's kinda sad?
    When your spelling is so bad that the predictive text on your phone comes up with the misspelled words before the correct word (and you don't know the difference!)
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Know what's kinda sad?
    When your spelling is so bad that the predictive text on your phone comes up with the misspelled words before the correct word (and you don't know the difference!)

Omg V I have the same issue 😂
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Was out shoveling and saw this lady of which appeared to be standing in the the road for awhile just kinda staring around and I thought what the hell is she doing? After a bit she started to walk again towards my direction, here she was out walking her dog, I just couldn't see the dog as the snow banks are way to damn high. It was a full grown husky too, not a small dog. We don't need any more snow!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Yep.. proves my point why don't like dense city (urban) any longer.. always in a rush..and always impatient.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Candied bacon. Anddd I don't even like bacon lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I wonder how TJ is doing.

I wonder too🙂
  • amy_lo_912
    amy_lo_912 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im trying to become more disciplined in my exercise routines but...
    h45fd6uf8vir.jpg
    How do I politely tell my #1 couch cuddle buddy, Morgana, that I have to get up? How do I say no to a face like that??
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »

Good!

Which is good to see as Harden as carried that team through te first half. As much as I love Giannis I think he'll be MVP

His stepbacks is traveling I think.

Nah I don't have a problem with him just wanna aggravate some people lol

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c721b6b584f6a6a77a48c98

xri1seefbbqe.gif

Lol I was wondering if you'd find that play as a gif
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »

Good!

His stepbacks is traveling I think.

Nah I don't have a problem with him just wanna aggravate some people lol

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c721b6b584f6a6a77a48c98

xri1seefbbqe.gif

Lol I was wondering if you'd find that play as a gif

Lol.. I meant to post it last night but my phone died.
    There's a few but this one is my favorite 😂

Eerrrbody travels in the NBA I think that's why he didn't get called for it lol
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    I haven't had a dishwasher in a while
    Is it normal to take like 3 + hours to run?

Also what TF is happening when I turn on the kitchen faucet and the noise is a high pitched screetch?
    Do I need to call the landlord? Screetching sound I don't remember from a month ago
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Also what TF is happening when I turn on the kitchen faucet and the noise is a high pitched screetch?
    Do I need to call the landlord? Screetching sound I don't remember from a month ago

Mine takes a little less than 3 hours to run a cycle as the newer dishwashers don't have heating elements anymore because they used alot of electricity so that was a way to make them more energy efficient so they drying takes a bit longer.

V is the screetching only happen when you turn on the hot water and not the cold?
  • Vikka_V
    edited February 2019
    Options

Mine takes a little less than 3 hours to run a cycle as the newer dishwashers don't have heating elements anymore because they used alot of electricity so that was a way to make them more energy efficient so they drying takes a bit longer.

V is the screetching only happen when you turn on the hot water and not the cold?

Yes, the hot water
    when full on, less the noise goes away
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Yes, the hot water

Probably just a washer that's worn out. Wouldn't worry too much it will work fine but would mention it to your landlord.
  • Vikka_V
    Options

Yes, the hot water

Probably just a washer that's worn out. Wouldn't worry too much it will work fine but would mention it to your landlord.

thank-you
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I'm having a difficult time getting on track. My mind is just not cooperating with me.
  • bjdw_1977
    bjdw_1977 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    https://www.twincoastcycletrail.kiwi.nz/Twin-Coast-Cycle-Trail-Map-2018.pdf

I'm gonna do this tomorrow. Hope I can sleep well tonight.