Face or body??

Options
O.k this is a question me and my friends often talk about..... :) So what about u ?? Whats more important to you when deciding on someones attractive-factor??
- Face more important
- Or body

I do not want to hear ...." bla bla personality is most important"...I'm not asking you who would you marry !! I'm just asking on when you just decide on a persons attractiveness level!! haha hope this makes sense.

Most girls I've had this conversation with (99%) go with body!! haha although my strange roomate likes some extra pounds on her man...but that;s her thing.
Guys however I've found 80% said body and 20% said face ....

What's my answer?? I'd have to go with body! Who can say they are not sexy???

shaun_t.png

kimlyons.jpg

Replies

• ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Both those people are good looking, though. Find a woman with that body and a not so pretty face, and guys will call her a butterface, which is not a term of endearment.
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Face for me. The body i covered most of the time, the face is what I see... And I didn't think either of your picture examples were sexy...
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I usually like the face better because of the eyes and smile. Those say a lot when you first meet someone.:smile:
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    FACE! you can always improve the body!
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Face makes a bigger impact to me.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I'm going face because i dont always get to see them naked, but i always have to look at their face.
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I have a strange obsession with backs. I love when a back is so defined that you can tell it's nice through a shirt...it's weird, but that's what grabs my attention!
  • jmikels67
    jmikels67 Posts: 116
    Options
    I personally prefer an attractive face to an attractive body. if I find the face attractive, the body is not such a big deal. Attractive body with non attractive face, not so much.
  • Kristy144
    Kristy144 Posts: 166
    Options
    Face, you can not change that lol. body you can always change!
  • TheShelterCat
    Options
    Definitely the face.
  • chatal36
    chatal36 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Well recently I have had an experience with a hot body which was life changing.. so i have to say body ... but im dying to know what guys say..
  • danimcgov
    Options
    When I met my (now) husband, I couldn't take my eyes off his face. He had the nicest smile I'd ever seen. He was overweight at the time, but I didn't even notice because I thought he was so cute!
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    i am 100% face. nice shoulders are great, but maybe cause they just compliment the face lol
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I think face, you can always change a body ( for the most part). I have always been the pretty face with the not soo good body so I guess I feel like I can't judge peoples bodies.
  • skinnimini16
    Options
    FACE! you can always improve the body!
    i was thinking the same
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    both. i really can't have one without the other...
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Face because you can tell a lot about a person from their eyes and smile. After that, body.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    DBL Post.
  • mannyd1975
    mannyd1975 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I gotta go with face! But a great body is nice!
  • chatal36
    chatal36 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have a strange obsession with backs. I love when a back is so defined that you can tell it's nice through a shirt...it's weird, but that's what grabs my attention!

I love backs too ugghh.....