MY 30DS RESULTS

Options
2»

Replies

• annacook0822
    Options
    Did you do 30ds exclusively or were you doing other exercises? I ask because I had started 30ds while I was already doing C25k and I found it was just too much for me. I thought I'd start 30ds when I finished the other. You have great results!

thank you! i went swimming a few times in that period and i walked with some friends while our children were at baseball practice! the most we walked was 3 days a week about 30-40 mins.... but we didn't walk every practice..... i just did the video in the a.m. so by 4 i was feeling like i wanted to do more! just do what you can you will still get great results!!!!!!! good luck with your journey!
  • annacook0822
    Options
    thank you! i love the video..... i have taken a break but i'm going to start it back up!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great :) I am starting 30DS over again. I did it, but not consistently. I noticed results after just 3 or 4 days. It really does work if you stay committed and regulate your eating.
  • annacook0822
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great :) I am starting 30DS over again. I did it, but not consistently. I noticed results after just 3 or 4 days. It really does work if you stay committed and regulate your eating.
    thank you! it was crazy i felt like i noticed the most difference in myself the 1st 10 days...level 1.... my stomach really went down.... my results were shocking to me at the end just because i didn't realize how different i looked! so that was nice! you can do it.... if you miss one day pick it right back up, you can do it! good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!