Shoes or a Dishwasher

Options

Replies

• LeGaCyGiAnT
    LeGaCyGiAnT Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I thought you were already classified as a dishwasher? I must be mistaken. Go with your gut instinct... sounds like you want the shoes!
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Those just don't feel like Docs to me. They feel like a bad mix of punk and posh and that you could get a better version of either one elsewhere. But I am a footwear snob.

It's not about whether YOU like the shoes, Swanny.
    Personalize it with something you would really love to have that isn't very practical.
    And ask yourself: Would you pick that over a practical item?
    Yes, I like the way you asked how do they make you feel. That told me you really get it.

@SwannySez I was thinking about red wings for quality and patriotism, but they’re ugly as *kitten*

I dunno. These on the right dude would be pretty hot.
    th?id=OP.v40x11lywb%2faFw474C474&w=300&h=300&o=5&pid=21.1

Let's be honest ladies, if this dude is really THAT hot, are we even looking at his shoes anyway?
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Your choice. You want to push a button to do the dishes. Or wash dishes in your new shoes.

I'm a guy, so I can't even comprehend the thought process.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Those just don't feel like Docs to me. They feel like a bad mix of punk and posh and that you could get a better version of either one elsewhere. But I am a footwear snob.

It's not about whether YOU like the shoes, Swanny.
    Personalize it with something you would really love to have that isn't very practical.
    And ask yourself: Would you pick that over a practical item?
    Yes, I like the way you asked how do they make you feel. That told me you really get it.

@SwannySez I was thinking about red wings for quality and patriotism, but they’re ugly as *kitten*

I dunno. These on the right dude would be pretty hot.
    th?id=OP.v40x11lywb%2faFw474C474&w=300&h=300&o=5&pid=21.1

Let's be honest ladies, if this dude is really THAT hot, are we even looking at his shoes anyway?

Yes, but I'm into details.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    neither, invest. buy low, sell high. get out. nice piece of land off the grid, solar power, shotgun on the wall, porch swing, maybe chickens if you’re into that.

Chickens <3

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    just switch to paper plates and cups and plastic utensils and throw away when you're done. then you can wear shoes and *NOT* do dishes problem solved
  • Opalescent_Topaz
    Opalescent_Topaz Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I currently live in a house without a dishwasher. I despise it with all of my being. Though those shoes are fun, I'd choose the dishwasher. Also, I don't spend much money on shoes unless they are workout shoes or hiking shoes, so maybe my viewpoint is different from OP's.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Hands down dishwasher

But they are KNEE HIGH boots. WITH LACES.
  • PWRLFTR1
    PWRLFTR1 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm not a shoe person, so for me it would be the dishwasher. How long would it take to save up again for a dishwasher? Buy the boots, suck it up for a few months washing dishes by hand and when you save enough, buy the dishwasher.
  • Allgaun
    Allgaun Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I think I'm the only female on the planet who couldn't care less about shoes. I'll wear the same ones over and over as long as they are comfortable. How much do used shoes cost anyway? As much as a dishwasher??? (I'm thinking yucky, skunky, cooties in those shoes)

So I would go for the dishwasher