Do you get hit on?

Replies

• an0393na
    an0393na Posts: 840 Member
    Nope
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    chazwize wrote: »
    No not any more. It would be nice to have a flirt though , just a spark:) just to feel like I still have something:) hehe

You're not alone there.
  • Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Adele_D wrote: »
    Not in real life except old men lol.

Hey There Cutie...

get off my lawn.

😂😂😂 come and make me old man!
  • cariwaldick
    cariwaldick Posts: 189 Member
    I'm married, so I don't get hit on. But if I wasn't married I could. There is a "vibe" that invites/attracts attention, and it's got little to do with how you look. It involves making eye contact, body language, being open, smiling and seeming approachable, and being interested and aware of what's going on around you. Watch the people who get hit on, and you might pick up on the subtle things they do.
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Doesn't happen...here, or elsewhere.
  • EricL1144
    EricL1144 Posts: 44 Member
    Not once....
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    No. 😔
  • crusheverything1981
    crusheverything1981 Posts: 62 Member
    Only with a bat.
  • BowiesMama
    BowiesMama Posts: 89 Member
    Mostly online. I occasionally get some attention at work, but that’s very rare. Men are usually afraid of me :D
  • Nini_applebum
    Nini_applebum Posts: 44 Member
    Nope
  • THS2HASPASSED
    THS2HASPASSED Posts: 1,055 Member
    nope.. not ever
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Rarely but i was recently walking through the park honking at geese enjoying myself and some guy decided that was the time to hit on me. Who the *kitten* hits on the crazy girl honking at geese in the park? -shrugs- But when im not being weird people tend to ignore me, Though im told by friends around me people turn around to look but no one ever does it to my face xD
  • rogerlamar6
    rogerlamar6 Posts: 142 Member
    Once every couple of years...but we have serious chain of command restrictions at work so the horizon is quite limited. Have not been hit on by my wife since 2002. Dang!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Not in decades.
  • thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    i think we all do. i mean, i get hit on and look at me. ugh.
  • hunnahs26
    hunnahs26 Posts: 288 Member
    Never do
  • spza502
    spza502 Posts: 2 Member
    no, not for a long time :'(
  • InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    In real life never, I figure it has to do with my age now. However, I did ask my hubby once because I do construction inspection so obviously I'm surrounded by men all the time and they don't hit on me, ever. Yet 2 summers ago there was another female inspector, albeit younger than me, on the same job and she was getting hit on all the time by the workers and even a couple of the foremen (even when I was younger that didn't happen to me). My hubby says it's because I carry myself in a way that let's the men on the job know that I'm not playing around. I guess that could explain it in a work environment but I'm not sure about anywhere else.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I was almost hit by an SUV backing out of a parking spot. Kinda counts right?