Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What was your February like??

2»

Replies

• kodiakke
    kodiakke Posts: 379 Member
    I kept to my plan of running at least 3x a week, and starting to implement strength and other activities on other days. 69 miles total with 17 miles averaged a week. Went from running 3 miles regularly to running 6 miles regularly!!! Starting to see my pace in the 10s. Used MFP every single day - by the end of next month, I'll call these all habits.

Oh yeah, and lost a few pounds.
  • CatherineLaurel
    CatherineLaurel Posts: 197 Member
    kodiakke wrote: »
    I kept to my plan of running at least 3x a week, and starting to implement strength and other activities on other days. 69 miles total with 17 miles averaged a week. Went from running 3 miles regularly to running 6 miles regularly!!! Starting to see my pace in the 10s. Used MFP every single day - by the end of next month, I'll call these all habits.

Oh yeah, and lost a few pounds.

That’s awesome! Great pace and commitment.
  • JohnC9240
    JohnC9240 Posts: 4 Member
    February was good for me. It was my first month using MFP. I lost 9 and a half pounds and I’m under 200 for the first time in at least 6 years!
  • CatherineLaurel
    CatherineLaurel Posts: 197 Member
    JohnC9240 wrote: »
    February was good for me. It was my first month using MFP. I lost 9 and a half pounds and I’m under 200 for the first time in at least 6 years!

Sticking with MFP is definitely worth it! Sounds like you’ve got what it takes to be successful and achieve your goals and one of the best things about MFP is the supportive community!
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    February was a very successful month for me personally and activity wise. Hitting a good stride as I am getting ready to start tapering for a marathon later this month. I've unintentionally lost a pound during February in my ongoing quest to find my maintenance calories since January. I've been slowly upping my calorie intake a hundred calories or so every few weeks to see where I stand, but my mileage had also increased since I started figuring my intake properly. So it's been a bit of a learning curve, but after 2 months of tracking my calories, I'm pretty close to knowing what that number is now.

Sadly, not as high as I had hoped with all the running I do. :lol: But, it's close enough.