From size 24 to size 10.

Options

Replies

• anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, keep up the fantastic work! Super proud of you!!
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and your dresses are gorgeous! Great job!
  • canlou101
    canlou101 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Well done! 😊
  • Bahar740
    Bahar740 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys 😘... Its lovely to get all the feedback. And it's amazing to inspire people. The journey wasn't all smooth sailing but its getting there now
  • Ketotrackin
    Ketotrackin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look extraordinary. Congratulation :)
  • flpp
    flpp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You got younger! Well done.
  • aishmartin
    aishmartin Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    You look fantabulous! You should be so proud!!! Good for you :smiley:
  • RozFit4Life
    RozFit4Life Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow! Stunning transformation..clearly shows how much effort you put in.
  • Bahar740
    Options
    The joruney wasnt all smooth sailing but I'm getting there now. Thank you guys. Yup and I do look younger..was looking at my 16 year self pictures and thinking wow.

d319fwfwpqe4.jpg
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You look like an entirely different person. Good work!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! So pretty!
  • fandslock22
    fandslock22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos! I love your beautiful smile in your before and after pictures🙂congratulations on your weight loss. I am a newbie. Been tracking for a month. Any tips for making vegetables interesting. Have a hard time getting enough veggies in...
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Remarkable!!!!
  • Bahar740
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos! I love your beautiful smile in your before and after pictures🙂congratulations on your weight loss. I am a newbie. Been tracking for a month. Any tips for making vegetables interesting. Have a hard time getting enough veggies in...

Thank you very much! Lovely words! I'm one of these freaks who love vegetables 😂 try a variety of vegetable... I tend to live to roast them...or make curry or sauce with them...taste so much better! How's the weight loss progress?

• fandslock22
    fandslock22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the tips! .. I will have to try roasting vegetables. I have eaten so much greek salad... I need something different! My weight loss is going pretty good. Down 13 lbs in February. 😀
  • iRyanS
    iRyanS Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome to see. I'm sure the transformation has made you feel very happy and content :) Great job
  • shana903
    shana903 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Bahar
    Im so intrigued by your journey as im on one of my own exactly the same as yourself. I would love to hear from you regarding your diet and fitness lifestyle just so i can get a push in the right direction. Im abit of a lost soul and dont know where im going most of the time. So i would really love some advice. Thnxs hun x
  • Bahar740
    Options
    Thank you for the tips! .. I will have to try roasting vegetables. I have eaten so much greek salad... I need something different! My weight loss is going pretty good. Down 13 lbs in February. 😀

Whoop whoop excellent keep going! Yeh Dont let yourself get bored on food! Roast veg... Or add some spices... Or honey... I like herbs too... Fresh herbs are the best...the best thing is to still eat what you like....but make healthy substitute... Or I get get bored and start craving stuff
  • Bahar740
    Options
    shana903 wrote: »
    Hi Bahar
    Im so intrigued by your journey as im on one of my own exactly the same as yourself. I would love to hear from you regarding your diet and fitness lifestyle just so i can get a push in the right direction. Im abit of a lost soul and dont know where im going most of the time. So i would really love some advice. Thnxs hun x

Hey, this platform is a little cumbersome to type in. Is your in Instagram my profile is @bahar_nessa and I try to track everything I do... And reply back as soon as I can I'm a little bit of an exercise freak now... But it wasn't always that case. But if you have any questions let me know.
  • t41flyer
    t41flyer Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!