Replies

• Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    It's a forearm workout just picking up this Sumo cat

No wonder you got muscles..
    ro5mvvqv2y97.png
    Cat could definitely qualify for replacing an atlas stone @ a strong man event
    uhhh..."catlas" stone...><
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options

Is that vanilla bean from bryers? I could eat that off a flip flop I found at a pool.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    wvx4bu3pdldi.png
    rhod56w6atue.png
    Definitely related...must be long lost relatives sharing the same fat cat genetics & voracious appetite (Cat-prader-willi syndrome)
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options

Is that vanilla bean from bryers? I could eat that off a flip flop I found at a pool.

Oh my gosh George 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    How was ev1s week?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    wvx4bu3pdldi.png
    rhod56w6atue.png
    Definitely related...must be long lost relatives sharing the same fat cat genetics & voracious appetite (Cat-prader-willi syndrome)

Holy crap.. that's a big kitty
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    hi jo how are u
  • kodiakke
    kodiakke Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Want to see what an infected and badly inflamed (i.e. puffy) gall bladder looks like?
    d5dyqq0po5od.jpg

That looks cool... except for the fact that it was really angry at you.
  • johnw83
    Options
    looks bad *kitten*
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    johnw83 wrote: »
    hi jo how are u

Hi John, I'm good. How are you?
  • johnw83
    Options
    hi jo thats good to hear i am doing better had my hernia operation went well
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Glad to hear that, I hope no more hernia now.
  • yogidani77
    Options
    Morning 😊
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options

You getting out of the hospital soon too?

I may be going home today depending on how things look. Or I may get transferred to the city hospital for another procedure. Awaiting test results.
  • yogidani77
    Options
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    Morning 😊

Hey girl! I got up early today and did day one of a Couch to 5K training program today!
    Today was not hard, it was a 5 minute walk then a 2 minute jog then another 5 minute walk. I'm happy I took that first step!

Good luck with your race tonight!!!

That is awesome!!! You are doing the smart thing!! Work your way up slowly and your body will have time to adjust to each new challenge. That’s exactly what I did!!
    It really is about getting up and taking that first step and eventually it becomes routine!
    I look forward to hearing about your progress.
    Thanks so much for the well wishes.
    I will update later 😊
  • yogidani77
    Options

I may be going home today depending on how things look. Or I may get transferred to the city hospital for another procedure. Awaiting test results.

I got word that I am going home today, probably soon. Pharmacy closes in just over 1 hr., so tying to get out in time to pick up meds.

Glad to hear you have progressed enough to get to go home. Take it easy and take care of yourself 😊
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

I got word that I am going home today, probably soon. Pharmacy closes in just over 1 hr., so tying to get out in time to pick up meds.

So glad to hear this .. I hope you are back to 100% soon