What do you eat for breakfast?

Options
124»

Replies

• jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    I have 2 Jimmy Dean Frittata plus one container of Dannon Light n Lively yogurt with 2 Tbs of chopped walnuts and 2 Tbs of whey protein powder. A little high on calories, but I am very active in the morning and often don't get to lunch 'til late so this keeps me going and makes sure I dob't get overly hungry.
  • Amerane
    Amerane Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal + strawberries + drizzle of almond butter
    Oatmeal + berries + ghirardelli bittersweet chocolate chips + sliced almonds/walnuts/pecans

Wholegrain toaster waffles + nut butter + fruit (ex. PB & bananas, almond butter & strawberries, nutella & blueberries)

English muffin or toast + 2 egg tamagoyaki (like an omelet with soy sauce and sugar mixed in) + fruit

Finnish oven pancake + warm fruit compote
  • luaP852350
    luaP852350 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have a glass of orange juice
    2 x weetabix
    1/2 a bowl of semi skimmed milk
    1x actimel drink
    1x banana
    I'm new to all this so hopefully I'm not doing more harm than good 🤔 !?!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    I need some new ideas, most mornings I eat a scrambled egg on toast and 1/4 of an avocado. Does anyone have a favorite breakfast they would share?

Too much time to scramble eggs. I have one on the stove boiling while I'm eating my cereal. That's quick - pour cereal from box, add cold milk, sometimes add also a bit of yogurt. Toast a slice of bread and make a cup of tea while waiting for egg to cool. Done.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I need some new ideas, most mornings I eat a scrambled egg on toast and 1/4 of an avocado. Does anyone have a favorite breakfast they would share?

2 whole eggs scrambled, or up. With some egg whites for extra protein; cooked in grass fed butter. An everything bagel toasted with two table spoons of guac. 2 slices of thick cut applewood smoked bacon cooked in avocado/coconut oil. Sometimes I’ll throw a piece of cheese on. That’s my go to ☺️

I don't understand adding fat to cook bacon. It comes with its own built in supply!
  • laurainottawa
    laurainottawa Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    All week I took my breakfast on the go, a smoked sausage heated up in a frying pan.
  • jnomadica
    jnomadica Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Almost every morning I eat a hard boiled egg and three egg whites, with hot sauce. I cook them in advance so they’re ready to go. I also have a lot of milk in my two coffees. I like to start the day with a protein heavy meal.
  • Liamsm0m
    Liamsm0m Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Protein shake w/1 cup of fruit, Oui vanilla yogurt with some berries (sometimes banana) - it makes me feel like it’s a decadent treat but the fat helps keep me full and I get a little “treat” in my day with the carbs & sugar.

Avocado toast (using half avocado) on a rice cake with red pepper flakes and a bit of salt, peanut butter toast on actual toast, a real serving of high fiber cereal with almond milk, 1 packet of oatmeal with a splash of almond milk.
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    100 calorie english muffin, egg white with turkey sausage crumbles cooked in it and a laughing cow pepperjack wedge. sometimes velveeta and southwest egg beaters .. ill have avocado if the one i bought last weekend ever softens enough
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I love eggs. Sometimes with baked beans, sometimes with mushroom and spinach, sometimes scrambled, poached or dry fried. For a treat I add bacon or a sausage.

When I'm in a rush a slice of toast or two with low fat cream cheese and a little relish.

Should eat more oats.... Think I'm going to get into overnight oats.
  • JohnnyPenso
    JohnnyPenso Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Since I went Keto I rarely eat breakfast. My last meal is usually between 6-9pm and the next time I eat can be anywhere from noon to 4pm, once in a while going 24 hours. The appetite control and energy modulation is phenomenal.