Nope, I dont believe it

Options

Replies

• Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Nope. But I'd tjerws pics if somebody 5-9 and under 170 who didnt die, I'll take a look 😏

What about Conor McGregor? Love or despise the guy, you have to admit he's in, what I would call, excellent health.

http://m.espn.com/extra/mma/playerinfo?playerId=3022677
    Age 30
    Born 7/14/88
    Nickname The Notorious
    Gym SBG Ireland
    Weight 155 lbs.
    Height 5'9"
    Reach 74.0

After reading the rest of the replies here, it is just a question of how badly do you want it?
  • angelsja
    angelsja Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Nope. But I'd tjerws pics if somebody 5-9 and under 170 who didnt die, I'll take a look 😏

Not sure if your male/female but I'm 5-8 so only 1inch shorter and currently weigh 178lbs at my lightest I weighed 158lbs and could have still lost more. Pic is me 2 weeks ago at about 180lbs ish
  • jls1leather9497
    jls1leather9497 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    angelsja wrote: »

Not sure if your male/female but I'm 5-8 so only 1inch shorter and currently weigh 178lbs at my lightest I weighed 158lbs and could have still lost more. Pic is me 2 weeks ago at about 180lbs ish

Hey, thanks - somebody willing to talk about themself rather than others 😎
    I'm 213 this morning - scale is pretty reliable. All bundled up to go out push so ice n snow off the patio, maybe kin git a pic later.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’8” and currently 147, muscular for a woman, still some extra fat. My best weight appearance wise is about 137 and when I was younger I was healthy at 125.
  • angelsja
    angelsja Posts: 860 Member
    Options

I'm 213 this morning - scale is pretty reliable. All bundled up to go out push so ice n snow off the patio, maybe kin git a pic later.

I was 210lbs at my heaviest that was April 2016 I have done alot of yo-yoing since then :(
  • jls1leather9497
    Options
    I’m 5’8” and currently 147, muscular for a woman, still some extra fat. My best weight appearance wise is about 137 and when I was younger I was healthy at 125.

5,8 and 147 does sound pretty lean for that tall
    Well done

• jls1leather9497
    Options

Not sure if your male/female but I'm 5-8 so only 1inch shorter and currently weigh 178lbs

I was 210lbs at my heaviest that was April 2016 I have done alot of yo-yoing since then

178 is DOWN from 210, so we're headed the right direction

All boy here, nothing undecided round here. Now to figger how to load this pic ...

• jls1leather9497
    Options
    https://www.mybodygallery.com/search.html?gender=female&height=175&age=any&weight=73&pantSize=any&shirtSize=any&bodytype=

You can change the weight (and height) to see different things represented. There are women who are 5'9, 120ish on there who look fine. Not skin and bones, not falling apart.

I always find it amazing how differently people look at the same height and weight.

I did check more n a couple pics. Dont k ow if there were any pics of the boys, but not sure.i would have noticed much anyway 😏

NOT seeing how yo load a pic here though?
  • jls1leather9497
    Options
    6n3l5ds75o1a.jpg
  • jls1leather9497
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Exercise and fitness not at all possible when under that med treatment causing the weight gain.
    After starting back working out, some of the vascularity beginning to return.

6mspnclwb4vj.jpg
  • lleeann2001
    lleeann2001 Posts: 410 Member
    Options

Great pic Angel!!! You look lighter than 180.
  • lleeann2001
    lleeann2001 Posts: 410 Member
    Options

I was 210lbs at my heaviest that was April 2016 I have done alot of yo-yoing since then :(

Angel. You look GREAT GIRL! Don t let body tell you different!
  • jls1leather9497
    Options
    js1leather!?! Your right arm is so gooorrreejuus!

Well, that's a start then, thanks 😎 The one hanging is the.left, took th pics in the mirror with phone in right hand.