Help! What am I doing wrong? 😪

Options
2»

Replies

• chocolate1902
    chocolate1902 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Get rid of the stress because that’s going to cause weight gain every time. Best way to do that in my opinion is to practice meditation 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes at night. Very very effective. Wouldn’t hurt to throw some high intensity interval training into your exercise routine. You can make this happen for sure!
  • TaraSpottyCat
    TaraSpottyCat Posts: 42 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Get rid of the stress because that’s going to cause weight gain every time. Best way to do that in my opinion is to practice meditation 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes at night. Very very effective. Wouldn’t hurt to throw some high intensity interval training into your exercise routine. You can make this happen for sure!

Thanks. I'm doing my best with disabilities and a heart condition. I managed to do cardio today at the gym, which is unnerving for the first time, as I have to watch my heart rate. I was fine though, so that's encouraging. I know my limits and will go carefully.
    I've dropped my daily calories down to 1250 now, and I'll see what next week brings.
  • emilysusana
    emilysusana Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I’d say enter a sensible rate of loss on MFP .5-1 lb per week, eat back most of your exercise calories, and give it more time. You ate a very low calorie diet for while and dumped a bunch of water weight and then lost fat on top of that. Your body may just need time to adjust to the increase in intake (an increase which it obviously needs). This month I’ve stayed the same weight for 3 weeks so far. I’m doing everything the same so I know it’s just fluctuations and my body doing its thing. It will start going down again eventually.

Remember, you don’t need to lose the weight by tomorrow. You can lose it over time and feel good and keep up the same general habits and lifestyle at maintenance.