The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• trunkmonkey1977
    trunkmonkey1977 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    41 here. Trying to get to 205. Currently around 26ish.
  • Mothercroft
    Mothercroft Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've 81lbs to lose, could really use some motivation! Feel free to add me
  • Craig_King_1967
    Craig_King_1967 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Having some good days and some bad as you can expect. Good days are in abundance keeping food under control, bad days are falling down stairs, twisting My knee and being pretty much laid up for a couple of weeks..grrrr
    Oh well got to take the good with the bad so swapping cycling for swimming in a hot brine pool, extra support and healing heat should help out loads.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    @Craig_King_1967 Side effect of getting older: we no longer bounce when we fall. Now it's more of a thud. And every time my body creaks, a quick mental check to determine whether it was a normal creak or a bad pop.
  • BiggieBigCat
    BiggieBigCat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'll be 45 this year - it's good to see so many others of a similar age or older supporting each other in a community like this, and am looking forward to taking part. I'm just starting my journey to better health having neglected this for a long time 😂
  • OkieFitness
    OkieFitness Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Just turned 56 in March so officially qualify for the upper age echelon for this group. Been a trim and fit guy for the majority of my life until, of course....NOW! Have had several reboots the past couple of years - but then gained it back and some. But this reboot is going to stick my friends thanks to Int.Fast. and exercise. About 35 pounds to lose before school let’s out the middle of May here. Pet peeve: Friends, family, or colleagues who say: “Why do you want to loose weight?!?” Wish my gut would shout: “Ummm...I’m down HERE!?!”
  • momopick
    momopick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! 30 March = 40 years! I'm in doubt if I'm happy or not
  • Time4me2day
    Time4me2day Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good Morning :) Hope everyone has a great Monday!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon all!
    Can't believe how much I missed. Life got in the way - dealing with the insurance company after the accident - still! It's been a month and I only just heard from them. Poor customer service, that's for sure.
    Anyway, blessed to not have been injured and well enough to have to deal with this stuff.

Trying to get out and workout most days. We are still getting snow - another 6" this weekend. :tongue: When will it end?! :confounded:
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    momopick wrote: »
    Hi! 30 March = 40 years! I'm in doubt if I'm happy or not

I've got 64 years on this rock. It's just a number. Enjoy every day!

• alteredsteve175
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »
    Good Afternoon all!
    Can't believe how much I missed. Life got in the way - dealing with the insurance company after the accident - still! It's been a month and I only just heard from them. Poor customer service, that's for sure.
    Anyway, blessed to not have been injured and well enough to have to deal with this stuff.

Trying to get out and workout most days. We are still getting snow - another 6" this weekend. :tongue: When will it end?! :confounded:

Heard that. sister. It snowed in southwest Idaho on Saturday. Enough! I am Ready. For. Spring!
  • Craig_King_1967
    Craig_King_1967 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    @SweatsOnSunday so very true, still bouncing back is becoming part of the challenge I am enjoying. Bring it on I say !!

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    So I might have gotten myself a new team and day to curl next year. I suggested to some friends we try a new league.

I also learned I'm known as the pretty one. I'd rather be known as the one who is nice or fun or good or talented. Oh well
  • alteredsteve175
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    So I might have gotten myself a new team and day to curl next year. I suggested to some friends we try a new league.

I also learned I'm known as the pretty one. I'd rather be known as the one who is nice or fun or good or talented. Oh well

Ali, I'm sure that you are all of those things!
  • stndfirm
    stndfirm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am glad that I found this group. I am back after 2 years. I will be starting Keto soon and I joined a gym! I just turned 50. I am not an old lady yet! I would love to join the group. Thank you!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Good morning peeps!

Good morning to you too.
  • Leonny7
    Leonny7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I’m 47 & hoping MFP helps me get to a healthy weight. Feel free to add me - any age group! Goodluck 🍀👍🏻
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    It's toe tappin Tuesday. :)

• TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning you beautiful peeps! Have a great hump day! Don't for get to smile some today!