Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I wonder if crabs that go on the land and back into the ocean think that birds and fish are the same thing

i had to read this three times

oh yeah well did you know there are more planes in the ocean than there are submarines in the sky?

When you consider that the ether is largely water vapor, planes are submarines

I think... somehow and in some way, part of me always knew that.

How double dog dare you diminish my tidbit of wisdom
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    I wonder if crabs that go on the land and back into the ocean think that birds and fish are the same thing

oh yeah well did you know there are more planes in the ocean than there are submarines in the sky?

How double dog dare you diminish my tidbit of wisdom

vwv3ty1mgg96.gif
  • caco_ethes
    Options

i thought it was aether unless we’re talking about etherium and then i’m so *kitten* more confused

I was thinking it was probably aether after i posted it but then I didn’t know if it was just that letter that looks like an a with an e stuck to its back in which case I usually replace it with just an e. But then i was like is ether a chemical? Then it was too much and i banked on no one questioning my wisdom and so far I’m 0/2
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

i thought it was aether unless we’re talking about etherium and then i’m so *kitten* more confused

I was thinking it was probably aether after i posted it but then I didn’t know if it was just that letter that looks like an a with an e stuck to its back in which case I usually replace it with just an e. But then i was like is ether a chemical? Then it was too much and i banked on no one questioning my wisdom and so far I’m 0/2

it always makes me laugh how people go back to correct their typos and stuff in a previous comment you know- like why bother doing that when you could just delete your account instead??
  • caco_ethes
    Options

it always makes me laugh how people go back to correct their typos and stuff in a previous comment you know- like why bother doing that when you could just delete your account instead??

Lmao i know, editing is just a sign of wedkness
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Arghhh dilemma
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Remember back in the chat room days when you could see what people were hanging in that chat room?
    Sometimes I observe a conversation and forget that y'all can't see that I'm here, observing.
    th?id=OGC.a55a40c1da21f5f82573612264116f64&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f1ShqfFs7Il3C8%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=xs4agVqksCufLFoui0pMxQ
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

Don't you judge my perfectionism.
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Remember back in the chat room days when you could see what people were hanging in that chat room?
    Sometimes I observe a conversation and forget that y'all can't see that I'm here, observing.
    th?id=OGC.a55a40c1da21f5f82573612264116f64&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f1ShqfFs7Il3C8%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=xs4agVqksCufLFoui0pMxQ

Dis isn't a remember when thread....but yes
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

Arghhh dilemma

Oof, I thought you did that on purpose, just to make a point.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »

Buuuutttt......it was on my mind so.... :P
  • caco_ethes
    Options

I do that sometimes too and i miss being able to see who’s around so i know how to act 😏
    coulda done without the eye ball with free will
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

I do that sometimes too and i miss being able to see who’s around so i know how to act 😏
    coulda done without the eye ball with free will

Oops.
    You're welcome
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Butts are on your mind? Do tell! 😛
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

Only one specific butt. Buuuttt I'm not saying which butt.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Don't you judge my perfectionism.

i edit like 6 times just because i changed my mind and back again a buncha times

Yeah but have you ever rage quit though
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Obviously mine. *flips hair*
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

I don't think any of you so called "people" are real in the first place. y'all all just figments of my beautiful mind. so haha jokes on you schrodinger
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Girl, word
  • Tankiscool
    Options

I don't think any of you so called "people" are real in the first place. y'all all just figments of my beautiful mind. so haha jokes on you schrodinger

I like your mind.