25lbs down with CICO

Glampinupdoll
Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
edited March 2019 in Success Stories
SW: 180
CW: 155
GW: 140 or my size 6 jeans
Height: 5’6

Used mostly the CICO lifestyle. I ate a Keto-ish diet (avoiding breads and pastas and processed sugar) but I had pizza and dessert if I felt like it! Dabbling with IF now for convenience and boredom!

Replies

• pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Congratulations @Glampinupdoll. I noticed you're dabbling with IF. We have a small and growing Intermittent Fasting group here at MFP of enthused IF practitioners. I understand what you mean when you mention the convenience of IF because that's one of the benefits for me.

Stop by for a visit if you have any questions about what seasoned IF practitioners are doing. Wishing you the best in your fitness, health and wellness journey; keep marching forward.
  • Berniebutt773
    Berniebutt773 Posts: 28 Member
    @Glampinupdoll super inspiring results. Well done. What does CICO stand for? I’m looking to connect with folks on mfp. Please add me if you are open to that.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Congrats.. great job
  • Britxclarity
    Britxclarity Posts: 235 Member
    Amazing! And i love the tattoos
  • Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    @Berniebutt773 calories in calories out. Just making sure you are in a calorie deficit. This has definitely been the slowest form of weight loss for me, but when I decide to eat something not so “healthy” I don’t gain back 5lbs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!