The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,721 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    @alteredsteve175 Thanks for the explanation.

I was mystified the first time I heard it, too. Had to check out the movie after an explanation.
  • mstarks01
    mstarks01 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hey, everyone. Mid-forties and feeling good as I rediscover my love of bodybuilding.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    LJKN1GHT wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    LJKN1GHT wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    We're looking at a new car for the husband. He sent me and the boy to wait in the car cause we were bored, I may be 45 but have the attention of a 10 year old. He's taking awhile. I wonder if we've just bought a new car haha

So did you get a new car. The suspense is killing me......😉

He told them he'll decide in a couple of days. Looks like a dark blue Genesis.

Nice.....😎

Its a nice car. Lots of neat features
  • Hipnotika
    Hipnotika Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hellurrrr everyones...42 here, just enjoying a healthy life and trying to tone my skinny fat, anyone welcome to add me.
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Coming back after a long break. I stopped coming and dieting when MFP stopped supporting their app on the windows phone. Well, I now have an Android and have no excuses not to start tracking myself :smiley:
  • hawyn
    hawyn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wait...when did i become middle age? :*
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Options
    Good morning all of you beautiful and sexy middle agers...lets have a fantastic day!

w0f99zggzqz1.png
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Options
    hawyn wrote: »
    Wait...when did i become middle age? :*

Middle age is the new 20's lol
  • LJKN1GHT
    LJKN1GHT Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Good morning all of you beautiful and sexy middle agers...lets have a fantastic day!

w0f99zggzqz1.png

🙋‍♂️
  • LJKN1GHT
    Options
    Stuff to do around the house but spent my morning drinking coffee and reading MFP while my 3 year old watches super wings. Oh well time to get the tool belt on
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Theo166 wrote: »
    Coming back after a long break. I stopped coming and dieting when MFP stopped supporting their app on the windows phone. Well, I now have an Android and have no excuses not to start tracking myself :smiley:

Hey :) so nice to see you back 🤗
  • Nfedewa9442
    Nfedewa9442 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Went for a nice 4 mile walk this morning, trying to recover from a long run yesterday. Started to rain halfway through... typical. Time to watch some cartoons with the boy and head to church. MSU basketball @3:30! Happy Sunday y’all.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Was someone making coffee?
    Happy Sunday middle agers. March break is done today back to my normal empty house tomorrow. Can't wait
  • RebeccaNich
    RebeccaNich Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say hi :)
  • LJKN1GHT
    Options
    Hi Rebecca
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    rl725mvc7m65.jpg
    Gym work done, have a great week folks..oh and still not grumpy !! >:)>:)>:)

What an awesome shirt. Greta job at the gym
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Happy Monday people. It finally feels like spring is coming and it's time for me to get to work. The winter world masters games is a mere 9 month as and 24 days away. I need to get fit and looking good since I'll be wearing spandex. Operation looking good in Innsbruck has begun
  • suite_lady
    suite_lady Posts: 181 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hello everyone! Guess this is my age bracket! LOL Getting older sure beats the alternative. Since I've been actively logging (July 2018) I've lost 31 pounds and my husband has lost 40. We regularly exercise at the gym and at home. Feels wonderful to finally get back in shape. :)