Replies

• djjeffa
    djjeffa Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Add me if ya want :)
  • chrisdavis479
    chrisdavis479 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Going on a 70+ day streak and very active. Trying to go up 15-20 lbs, clean bulking most of them, so I log nearly constantly and love some social friends. Expect me to occasionally fill your feed :)
  • daveejane
    daveejane Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hayyyy
  • sundaylouwho
    sundaylouwho Posts: 112 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    New here and looking for friends to keep me accountable and active! Late 20s, office job, trying to be more aware of my eating choices and hoping to lose 15 lbs. Married, 1 cat and childfree.
  • AvianDB
    AvianDB Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends, feel free to add me and we can support each other! :smile:
  • shannyloves007
    shannyloves007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Let be friends ☺️
    #Motivation
  • Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    dstassek wrote: »
    Hello all, I've been on MFP for 80 days now and I've lost 22 pounds! Very pleased but have another 60 to go. I hear people with friends lose twice as much weight but my only 2 friends from Facebook have wandered off. How bout it? Love to have you add me.

Hi there, I except friend requests who share their profiles and diaries with friends if you're interested.
  • BryCar88
    BryCar88 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me if you’d like 🙂
  • paulo200587
    paulo200587 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm also looking for new friends to keep motivated. So, fell free to add me! :)
    Hope you all reach your goals!
  • AndersStene
    AndersStene Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I am new to the app, 3 days in.
    Lost 95 punds since sept. 1 with keto and intermittent fasting.
    I'm curious to see how the friend function works and also happy to chitchat about keto or anything really!
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • 123paulocarvalho
    123paulocarvalho Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, feel free to add me!
  • dr_russky
    dr_russky Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I am 39 years old, 5" 3' and currently 150 lbs. I've been on MFP for about 6 months, and am looking to lose 10 lbs. short term, about 30 long term.

Feel free to add me, or send me a friend request.

Thanks,
    Valerie
  • _bombshell2be_
    _bombshell2be_ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Unfiltered Fitness and Fun!

Add me! 🤪
  • katanga65
    katanga65 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello!!!! Did the Green Smoothie Detox, then the Keto. I want to keep loosing. Struggled with Keto. Any suggestions?
  • mrlee3674
    mrlee3674 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I have no standards, I will accept anyone 😁. I have an open diary and I don't lie - if I have steak for breakfast - which I do, sometimes - then that goes in. I'm 38 and I my goal is to have a 6-pack and be able to bench-press something that looks heavy.

Add me and I will like your statuses, post inspirational gym-memes and reply to all your photos with "Do you even lift, bro?". Crashing out of a keto diet? Been there. Carefully counted your calories all week then had 15 beers over the weekend? Check! Over-done it on barbell squats and can't sit down without humble-bragging to those around you? We're on the same page, my friend...
  • Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm Thai on keto diet for 50 days and lost 13.2 lbs.I'm starting IF now to lose weight faster.I except friend requests
    from members who share their profiles and food diaries with friends.Let's support one another.
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm in maintenance but I still like to focus on fun and nutrition - anyone is welcome to add me.
  • Jonnae519
    Jonnae519 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Just getting back to focusing on getting into shape. Just had our 3rd and final baby! Our family is complete and now my goal is to make myself feel great (physically) again. I would to have friends on here to help motivate me along the way!
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I'm back after a 1yr plus break. Targeting 52 lbs off for this year :smile:
    Friends are very welcome.
  • TinaMarieB1208
    TinaMarieB1208 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yes please!! ADD ME!! I love new friends!