153 lbs in 365 days (pics)

1232425262729»

Replies

• BEAUTIFUL STORY!!! ....You put in the work & NOW LOOK AT THOSE RESULTS....WOW!!...You found that road to success...SPEECHLESS_____
  • LadyZini
    LadyZini Posts: 13 Member
    Amazing transformation - just incredible.

Thanks for inspiring me
  • tamjak
    tamjak Posts: 28
    AWESOME! BTW, you are still funny, even as a skinny, fast, healthy guy. Great story and really inspiring!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    AWESOME! BTW, you are still funny, even as a skinny, fast, healthy guy. Great story and really inspiring!

well, thanks :)
  • such an inspiring blog... thank you and congratulations the both of you. It makes me want to try even harder. I started at 216 on March 1st, 2013 and today I am 192.3. Thanks again
  • meghadeath
    meghadeath Posts: 13 Member
    love the myth busters reference!
  • dcain2
    dcain2 Posts: 102 Member
    I agree with EVERY word! Congrats to you on your success!!
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Simply amazing story!!! And I love your beard. It changes as much as your weight does! I think as you got smaller, the beard got bigger??? Or is that only because your face got smaller and the hair stayed the same size?
    Either way, congrats on your success!!!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    I think as you got smaller, the beard got bigger??? Or is that only because your face got smaller and the hair stayed the same size?

a little of both, actually.
    aeee853abc3411e2880f22000a1f9ca7_7.jpg
    or...
    ef2fc7beaec211e2902122000a9e5160_7.jpg
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member

ef2fc7beaec211e2902122000a9e5160_7.jpg

I love this picture! and the red in your beard!
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Totally, utterly fantastic! Very well done!
  • Blessedby2boys
    Blessedby2boys Posts: 19 Member
    WOW! Love that mini-blog, thank you for sharing. You and your wife are obviously super funny, down to earth people. Appreciate the inspiration!
  • Bumping for noobs.
  • WagsTowson
    WagsTowson Posts: 30 Member
    So nice to know that you don't have to lose your sense of humor along the way! So many of these before and after story pics make the "afters" look so serious! Great story!
  • wannabesmaller2017
    wannabesmaller2017 Posts: 433 Member
    Thank you for sharing! Great job! I think it’s great that you and your wife are doing it together, too.
  • mstheglitch
    mstheglitch Posts: 37 Member
    What a well thought out story. It was fun to follow you through your ups and downs and see that handsome man at the end. My husband and I are both on MFP since January. We don't have as much to lose but doing it together is very motivating.
  • ouryve
    ouryve Posts: 572 Member
    That is some mighty fine facial fur.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    What a fun post. Nice work!
  • Zilla100
    Zilla100 Posts: 137 Member
    What a great story, and so entertainingly written! Fantastic achievements!
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    First thing in the morning and I read your story. Amazing! Well done! Now I switch off my computer, put my walking shoes on and do some exercise. If YOU can do it, so can I !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!