Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

153 lbs in 365 days (pics)

1232425262729»

Replies

• tennyllia4tennyllia4 Posts: 36Member Posts: 36Member
    BEAUTIFUL STORY!!! ....You put in the work & NOW LOOK AT THOSE RESULTS....WOW!!...You found that road to success...SPEECHLESS_____
  • LadyZiniLadyZini Posts: 13Member Member Posts: 13Member Member
    Amazing transformation - just incredible.

Thanks for inspiring me
  • tamjaktamjak Posts: 28Member Posts: 28Member
    AWESOME! BTW, you are still funny, even as a skinny, fast, healthy guy. Great story and really inspiring!
  • trogalicioustrogalicious Posts: 4,594Member Member Posts: 4,594Member Member
    AWESOME! BTW, you are still funny, even as a skinny, fast, healthy guy. Great story and really inspiring!

well, thanks :)
  • annaclee2003annaclee2003 Posts: 8Member Posts: 8Member
    such an inspiring blog... thank you and congratulations the both of you. It makes me want to try even harder. I started at 216 on March 1st, 2013 and today I am 192.3. Thanks again
  • meghadeathmeghadeath Posts: 13Member, Premium Member Posts: 13Member, Premium Member
    love the myth busters reference!
  • dcain2dcain2 Posts: 102Member Member Posts: 102Member Member
    I agree with EVERY word! Congrats to you on your success!!
  • SmexAppealSmexAppeal Posts: 858Member Member Posts: 858Member Member
    Simply amazing story!!! And I love your beard. It changes as much as your weight does! I think as you got smaller, the beard got bigger??? Or is that only because your face got smaller and the hair stayed the same size?
    Either way, congrats on your success!!!
  • trogalicioustrogalicious Posts: 4,594Member Member Posts: 4,594Member Member
    I think as you got smaller, the beard got bigger??? Or is that only because your face got smaller and the hair stayed the same size?

a little of both, actually.
    aeee853abc3411e2880f22000a1f9ca7_7.jpg
    or...
    ef2fc7beaec211e2902122000a9e5160_7.jpg
  • CrankstrCrankstr Posts: 4,070Member Member Posts: 4,070Member Member

ef2fc7beaec211e2902122000a9e5160_7.jpg

I love this picture! and the red in your beard!
  • 1brokegal441brokegal44 Posts: 562Member Member Posts: 562Member Member
    Totally, utterly fantastic! Very well done!
  • Blessedby2boysBlessedby2boys Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
    WOW! Love that mini-blog, thank you for sharing. You and your wife are obviously super funny, down to earth people. Appreciate the inspiration!
  • InsertFunnyUsernameHereInsertFunnyUsernameHere Posts: 271Member Member Posts: 271Member Member
    Bumping for noobs.
  • WagsTowsonWagsTowson Posts: 16Member Member Posts: 16Member Member
    So nice to know that you don't have to lose your sense of humor along the way! So many of these before and after story pics make the "afters" look so serious! Great story!
  • wannabesmaller2017wannabesmaller2017 Posts: 405Member Member Posts: 405Member Member
    Thank you for sharing! Great job! I think it’s great that you and your wife are doing it together, too.
  • mstheglitchmstheglitch Posts: 34Member Member Posts: 34Member Member
    What a well thought out story. It was fun to follow you through your ups and downs and see that handsome man at the end. My husband and I are both on MFP since January. We don't have as much to lose but doing it together is very motivating.
  • ouryveouryve Posts: 540Member Member Posts: 540Member Member
    That is some mighty fine facial fur.
  • nowine4menowine4me Posts: 3,946Member, Premium Member Posts: 3,946Member, Premium Member
    What a fun post. Nice work!
  • Zilla100Zilla100 Posts: 144Member Member Posts: 144Member Member
    What a great story, and so entertainingly written! Fantastic achievements!
  • neugebauer52neugebauer52 Posts: 837Member Member Posts: 837Member Member
    First thing in the morning and I read your story. Amazing! Well done! Now I switch off my computer, put my walking shoes on and do some exercise. If YOU can do it, so can I !