"H20" 70 Days Til Halloween - Week 1 & 2

Options

Replies

• AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Well I decided even though it wasnt morning to weigh in and see where I was and I was down 1.1 lbs from last week even with already having breakfast and lunch but I had also already done my workout too. Ill take it though cause Im finally out of the 190s! 188.5.

Way to go.. Yay, for good bye to the 190's LOVE it!! :)
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am in !!
    *dances* good to have the group back !
  • AprilVal
    Options
    I am in !!
    *dances* good to have the group back !

Yay for the dances.. :) And yay for having the group back.. :)
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Yay! You all know I'M IN!!!! Woohoo!! Let's kick the crap out of this challenge!!! I'm still in training, so the mileage should keep racking up... as for the others, I'll sure work on keeping up!

Welcome all the new members to H2O, I hope you stick around for all the challenges... this group ROCKS!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I am in. I will post more details about myself tomorrow.
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    Thanks for the challenges April...glad to have the group back. Hope all the newcomers stay with us!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Yay! You all know I'M IN!!!! Woohoo!! Let's kick the crap out of this challenge!!! I'm still in training, so the mileage should keep racking up... as for the others, I'll sure work on keeping up!

Welcome all the new members to H2O, I hope you stick around for all the challenges... this group ROCKS!

Thanks Nik.. :) you Rock as well!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    I am in. I will post more details about myself tomorrow.

Welcome to H20, I hope you enjoy it.. Just jump on in.. Were all very friendly..
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Thanks for the challenges April...glad to have the group back. Hope all the newcomers stay with us!

Youre welcome Linda.. Thanks for helping out with trying to keep it together while I was out.. ;) You did a good job.. hope you enjoy the challenges.. :)
  • JessieAnneMarie
    Options
    I would really like to join today:) Thank you! your soo awesome! My starting weight is 169.0 :) i will weight in on sep 5th..
    love jessie :)
  • AprilVal
    Options
    I would really like to join today:) Thank you! your soo awesome! My starting weight is 169.0 :) i will weight in on sep 5th..
    love jessie :)

Welcome Jessie.. I hope you enjoy it here.. :)
  • kikiwinks
    kikiwinks Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am in too.
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Okay, I am in too.
    Welcome.. Introduce yourself a little bit, add your starting weight.. and join in.. :) Nice to meet you.. My name is April.. Im the creator of "H20" :)
  • jillybean18353
    Options
    I'm definitely in. My starting weight is 190 lbs and I want to lose 20 lbs by Halloween.

Can't really try a new exercise video, but I am planning on getting hair cut sometime this week before I return for my second year of college. And I am definitely ready to try the 150 miles and 1000 crunches and lunges. Let the challenges begin :)
  • 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hoping I can join for a mini-goal? CW 150, Halloween goal 142 -> then 135 by Valentines and ultimate goal 130

Run/walk 150 miles - should be easy, I log about 25/wk in regular 1/2 marathon training & have a Sept. race and Oct. race planned
    1000 crunches - think my current workout regimen is close, but will keep better track!
    1000 lunges - my nemesis!!! good thing I will have others to hold me accountable on these. will help my running though, for sure :)

Is there something I need to do on the other site in order to join the group?
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Drive-by post! I'm completely out of it today, I got a crazy bug bite on my ear and it is all swollen and leaky, so I'm loopy from the prescribed Benadryl. I'll get the new spreadsheet up and running tomorrow!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    SW: 187
    GW by Halloween: 172

Im a SAHM, married with 2 toddler boys & Ive been struggling with my weight loss journey for a couple of months. I was doing pretty good with losing the weight from about Oct-March and I was maintaining from April-June. Unfortunately, I lost the motiavtion of being consistent with exercise and logging. As a result, Ive been gaining weight from June-now. However, I just came back from a 3 week vacation and Im ready to finish this journey!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My real name is Belinda and am open for anyone from this challenge friending me to hold me more accountable. My starting weight is 132.2. I am wanting to reach some place between 125-120 by Halloween. It sounds like a low goal but it took me 3.5 months to hit 8 pounds down. We are currently trying for a baby though so we shall see what happens. With my last pregnancy I gained over 100 pounds so I want to try and be extra healthy this go round.

I am down for all parts of this challenge! I def need something to keep me motivated, accountable and focused toward my ultimate goal. My short term goal is to run a half marathon on Sept 24th to celbrate my 29th birthday. I also would love to be able to do a full marathon next year.

Do we post our something Positive everyday or just once a week?
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Jillybean - Welcome.. I hope you enjoy the group.. :)

Blueeyes - Welcome, of course you can join. :) Glad to have you here.. I hope you like it. I'll help keep you accountable for your lunges! Nope, nothing else you have to do. Im hoping to eventually have more "tools" on the website to help when you struggle. :) Gonna work on that soon.

Pink- I hope you feel better soon, sorry to hear about your bug bite. Thanks for the spreadsheet, when you get a moment to get it done. :) Youre great!

loveme- Welcome.. I hope we can help you with your journey. :) But, remember to keep it in your head that your journey, will technically never be over. You have to make it a life style change if you want to maintain it once you get there.. I wish you
    tons of luck!

Belinda- Hi. Nice to meet you. My name is April, and Im the creator of the group "h20" originally called H20 for 20 pounds by halloween,
    that was our goal last year and the name H20, has just stuck with us ever since. Im 28 years old, happily married, and trying for our first
    child. So while we are trying, Im working on losing weight, and Im going to remain healthy during the pregnancy. Excited about the future. If you need someone to help push you, youre at the right place. :) I hope you find us, helpful and friendly. And our positives, you can post everyday or once a week, whichever you choose.

I got up at 730 this morning, and got my but out there and hit some pavement. Whoop whoop. I got 1 miles done for the day so far.
    My plans after work is to do 30 minutes on the eliptical machine at my moms, and then maybe another 1 miles walk. :) Im keeping on track. Tonight ill do 30 crunches & 15 Lunges again! :) Have a beautiful day everyone!
  • ckriegs
    ckriegs Posts: 21
    Options
    1000 lunges - my nemesis!!! good thing I will have others to hold me accountable on these. will help my running though, for sure :)

So glad I'm not the only one!!! I know that lunges are the best cure for all the things I don't like about my legs -- but they hurt!!! :-(