Does anyone see a difference in these 15lbs?

Options
13»

Replies

• Nicolasina
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! You can definitely see a difference everywhere. Keep up the good work!
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    U r looking great! Keep up the great work.
  • fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Yes! Keep going toward your goal! I've notice that it take most people on this site at least a year to meet their goals....Your doing great!
  • ering
    ering Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You can really see the difference in your hips and face. Great job. If you work hard like you obviously have been I'm sure you can loose quite a bit more by the time your trip come up. Good Job :)
  • brooke4fitness
    brooke4fitness Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Look at the difference in your arms in the side shot. They look toned!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You sure are smaller and you look alot like my friend
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with all of the above.....There is definitely a big difference.....Congrats on the 15 lost.......
  • yumyumron
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!! I'AM VERY EXCITED FOR YOU!!!
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I see it. Your arms and face are thinner for sure and I know you didnt like the pic from the back but thats were you are losing the most weight from
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes you can tell! Keep up the hard work your doing it:)
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    you are so brave and strong! Woman , you are on your way to a killer body. Your hard work is already paying off. You can tell in your back, legs, and butt that your shrinking.
    May God continue to bless you on this journey.
    You got this!
  • atessieri
    atessieri Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    yes!! especially in the side and back view but it looks like you've lost a lot in your face too :) congrats!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the 15 pounds lost! I can't wait to see the next 15 before Jamaica!!!!! I agree, you are very pretty! Have fun on your trip! :)
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes! You're doing great! Keep up the good work!
  • followurh3art24
    Options
    absolutely!!!!! you go girl!
  • bflicker11
    bflicker11 Posts: 296
    Options
    I notice it in your legs, especially the last pics.
  • hillaryreid
    Options
    You hardly have any cellulite in the 2nd pic! I think its safe to say that you are doing amazing! Keep on keepin on!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!