Funny stuff kids say

Options
13»

Replies

• markindia5135
    markindia5135 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    So, I finished my first Sprint Triathlon this past weekend and when I was finishing up the bike portion of it my 9yr old daughter yells from the side and asks “Dad, are you in last place?” Me “Yeah”. Hahahaha! I finished though!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    These are the best!

When my boys were 3 & 5, we had two 18 years old boys staying with us for the summer. After work, they would often take my boys to the beach. One particular day, after swimming, my 3 year old was sitting on the beach, when one of the teenage boys was walking out of the water, my 3 year old say "look, your fur skin is sticking down"...he was referring to the young man's body hair. :lol: Needless to say, the young man did a double take look down!

To this day we refer to body hair as "fur skin". :wink:
  • workhardplay85
    workhardplay85 Posts: 60 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    “Good job daddy you get a treat, and a high five”

I really wish my son would leave me alone when I’m making a “twozie”
  • chattox
    chattox Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I heard it with my own eyes!
    You shouldn’t keep bats, because they are wild animals (I don’t have a bat) she was four when she said it.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    After seeing DH jiggle his minuscule amount of belly fat to make him laugh, my 7 year old son said something like, "Daddy, that is so cool, I wanna get fat too so I can do that too."
  • grace42c
    grace42c Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My 16 year old, 6’1” tall, super fit, 8-pack abs son, keeps challenging me to arm wrestling, bench press, or squat contests. Apparently he can’t see that I am 57 and tiny, so when I decline he tells me It is because i am fat or lazy. Funny how he views reality.
  • StormToday
    StormToday Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My 4yo who was 3 at the time called his dad a "little b*tch" and it was probably the best ducking moment of my life.