stupid Tuesday
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    dr8hf5gyzb2z.jpeg
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I know other people keep getting asked if they're robots but I keep getting an error where when I click onto the forums I get logged out. So then I'll click onto the "log in" button and it will automatically log me back in.

It's been happening for about a week and every time I exit and come back it happens again.

I've been getting the log back in thing too. Haven't gotten the robot thing.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I know other people keep getting asked if they're robots but I keep getting an error where when I click onto the forums I get logged out. So then I'll click onto the "log in" button and it will automatically log me back in.

It's been happening for about a week and every time I exit and come back it happens again.

Neither have I.

I think MFP is saying, "listen, we know you're not a robot, but we'd really rather you stop coming here" :laugh:

That explains a lot! :joy: Half the time it won't even let me post comments or quote other people as well. It's really forum blocking me.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,157 Member
    Options

Same
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Same

me too on logging me out all the time

i haven’t seen my profile/wall for like weeks either

Same on the wall/profile stuff, I only see it if log in on my phone and I rarely log in on my phone. My friends probably think I really hate them.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    Talking about ethics @ uni.

rkfvpqng65pu.jpeg

Ye I’m going to hell.
  • Monkeyfreck
    Monkeyfreck Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Foooooodddd
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    im just thinking about magic
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna be outta the office all week next week so all that's on my mind is WORK as I prep to be gone. To a point that I want to think about fun, relaxing things but I keep having to put them out of my mind because *no time*
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ybn53kskvavu.jpeg

I related to this, with my life. 😂😂

mpr4f4uoxng6.gif
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    i'm always hanging on to a thread of hope, trying to outdo the pessimist in me

Best way to be 💜
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    the bucket Nan took