Things people do that annoy you. In general. And how you are annoying.

Options
124»

Replies

• branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I find it annoying when people abbreviate the names of fast food restaurants, like Mickey D’s for McDonald’s or The Hut, for Pizza Hut. Let’s just meet at Arb’s then we can head over to King for some chicken fries.

https://youtu.be/cecP70q3mkE

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I find it annoying when my coworkers make themselves "busy" when there isn't anything to do...makes me look bad for taking snapchat selfies with a cat instead of pretending there is work to do
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I think it’s annoying when I’m stuck behind a slow person while driving and the person behind me is all annoyed by that so they swerve a little to the left to see who is slow and get up on my bumper. I wish it would be legal to have trained pigeons to poop on their windshields.

Idiots who don't leave any space between cars thinking that simply going faster solves all of life's problems when in reality these type of drivers contribute to traffic jams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHzzSao6ypE

• newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I find it annoying when my coworkers make themselves "busy" when there isn't anything to do...makes me look bad for taking snapchat selfies with a cat instead of pretending there is work to do

This is definitely one of my favorite MFP posts ever :smiley:

• FaabLife4
    FaabLife4 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    When I say I don't know and people keep questioning me. Didn't I just say I don't know? What I do that's annoying, apparently saying I don't know. 😁
  • j0d13mcc
    j0d13mcc Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    When people open crisp packets or frankly any packets upside down... *shudder.....
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    When you tell people what to do and they give you the look that they are expert.

You give them a straight forward answer and say your rude.